If you watch The Real House Wives of Beverly Hills, it’s pretty obvious that the cast members have money. Lots of money. Oodles of money, if you will. But how much money do they actually make? How much are these ladies actually worth? From Kyle Richards’ salary to her homes, you’ll get a better understanding of Kyle Richards’ net worth in 2018, right here.
- Kyle Richards’ road to riches began when she was very young, with her first credit being an episode of Police Woman when she was just five years old.
- She consistently acted from 1975 to 1985, with a small break between 1985 to 1989, and then again from 1990 to 1998.
- Richards’ more well-known roles include Alicia Sanderson Edwards in Little House on the Prairie from 1975 to 1982, Lindsey Wallace in Halloween, and Nurse Dori in ER from 1998 to 2006.
Reality TV Big Time
Kyle Richards first appeared on reality television on various episodes of her half-niece, Paris Hilton’s show, The Simple Life.
In 2010, she joined The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast.
Kyle Richards’ Real Housewives Salary
|Salary in 2013||$270,000 per episode|
|Salary in 2017 (rumored)||$300,000 per episode|
Real Estate Mogul
- Kyle Richards’ husband, Mauricio Umansky, is a real estate agent and co-founder of The Agency, a real estate firm that handles multi-million dollar properties, often with celebrity connections.
- Celebrity clients of The Agency include Michael Jordan, Lady Gaga, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
As such, Richards and her husband own a number of properties with incredible monetary values. Currently, there are three main properties to their holdings.
Kyle Richards’ Homes
|Beverly Hills Home||$6.99 million (currently listed)|
|La Quinta Home||$2.35 million (purchase price 2014)|
|Encino Mansion||$8.25 million (purchase price 2017|
- The Beverly Hills home is currently listed for sale for $6.99 million, but there is an option to rent the property for $50,000 a month.
- Kyle Richards’ new house purchase is the Encino mansion that was formerly owned by Motown legend, Smokey Robinson. It was purchased for $8.25 million but the couple are having the home renovated.
One of the side effects that can occur with celebrities, especially for those who are very active on social media, is that your location can be very public. This has made it easier for celebrities to be robbed. Kyle Richards’ Beverly Hills home was robbed while the family were on vacation in Aspen, Colorado.
Property stolen includes:
- Over $1.0 million in jewelry.
- $150,000 in watches.
While the Beverly Hills home is listed for sale, the family have been living there while renovations are being made on their new Encino home. There is an alarm system in the home, and a sensor in the closet was triggered, alerting the authorities to the robbery.
Kyle Richards’ Net Worth
|Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Salary||$6.0 million (Season 7, rumored)|
|Home Value||$17.59 million|
|Kyle Richards’ Net Worth||$50.0 million (estimated)|