Recently, reality star Lisa Rinna spoke about her fear of her daughters being sexually harassed. Both are models, and Rinna fears being unable to protect them. Before joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Rinna was best known for portraying the role of Billie Reed on the soap opera Days of Our Lives. So it comes as no surprise that Lisa Rinna’s net worth is estimated at $8.0 million. We have more about Lisa Rinna’s net worth in 2018 below.
Born Lisa Deanna Rinna on July 11, 1963, in Newport Beach, California to Frank and Lois Rinna, her age is 54. It was in 1981 that she graduated from Medford Senior High School, after which she moved to San Francisco to pursue her dream of becoming a model. At the very young age of 22, Rinna started her acting career in 1985 with an appearance in John Parr’s “Naughty Naughty” music video. Throughout her career, Rinna has achieved a lot of fame and success, earning her a net worth of $8.0 million so far.
Lisa Rinna’s Worth
- Lisa Rinna’s net worth is estimated at $8.0 million. In 2014, her salary from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was about $450,000.
- In 1997, she walked down the aisle with Harry Hamlin. The cute couple have two daughters, Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray.
- Throughout her career she appeared in several TV shows and movies like:
- Captive Rage
- Monday Morning
- The Hogan Family
- Shades of L.A.
- Lies Before Kisses
- Days of Our Lives
- Melrose Place
- Nick Fury: Agent of Shield
- Oh, Baby
- 8 Simple Rules
- Veronica Mars
- Dancing with the Stars
- Hannah Montana
- Harry Loves Lisa
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- Sing Your Face Off
- The Middle.
- Rinna is known for being on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since joining the cast in season 5
- Her hosting credits include:
- Soap Talk
- Live with Regis and Kelly.
- In 2008, she and her husband Harry Hamlin signed a contract to start a reality TV show about their family life. Harry Loves Lisa premiered on October 6, 2010 on TV Land but only ran for six episodes.
- Rinna posed for Playboy magazine.
- She and Hamlin started a clothing boutique, Belle Gray, in California. However, it was shut in 2012 because they were both focussing on their acting careers.
- Lisa Rinna authored three books:
- Rinnavation: Getting Your Best Life Ever
- The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book
- Starlit: A Novel.
Lisa Rinna’s Net Worth Compared to other Stars
|Lisa Rinna’s Net Worth||$8.0 million|
|Kyle Richards’ Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Adrienne Maloof’s Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Camille Grammer’s Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Erika Girardi’s Net Worth||$5.0 million|
|Eden Sassoon’s Net Worth||$20.0 million|
|Lisa Vanderpump’s Net Worth||$75.0 million|