Hungarian- American actress Zsa Zsa Gabor passed away on December 19, 2016, at her Bel-Air home. To remember the established and famous actress, we have assembled some of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s quotes.
Socialite Zsa Zsa Gabor passed away on Sunday at the age of 99. She suffered a massive heart attack and died surrounded by her friends and family in her home. For a long time, Zsa Zsa was not keeping well, especially, after her serious accident in the year 2002, which left her partially paralyzed.
Zsa Zsa was famous for not just her movies but also her love life. She was married nine times. One of her husbands was Hilton hotel groups’ founder Conrad Hilton. Zsa Zsa was also renowned for being outspoken which resulted in several of her statements being categorized as quotes. Zsa Zsa Gabor funny quotes are one of the things which will help us to remember the beautiful actress.
She was a high-profile socialite who was unwell for a long time before her death on December 18. She had one daughter Francesca Hilton, who died last year, in 2015 at the age of 16. Zsa Zsa was not aware of her daughter’s death due to dementia.
Her ninth husband Frederic Von Anhalt said that she did not die alone and she was surrounded by her loved ones. Apart from her looks and her work in the film industry, Zsa Zsa was also famous for her sense of humor and jokes. Given below are some of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s quotes that will give you a peek into the life of Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Quotes
- “As a teenager, I preferred the company of boys to girls, focusing always on the most indifferent male and flirting with him until he became my slave.”
- “Conrad’s decision to change my name from Zsa Zsa to Georgia symbolised everything my marriage to him would eventually become. My Hungarian roots were to be ripped out and my background ignored … I soon discovered that my marriage to Conrad meant the end of my freedom. My own needs were completely ignored: I belonged to Conrad.
- “I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.”
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?”
- “How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?”
- “One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.”
- “I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.”
- “There is nothing wrong with a woman encouraging a man’s advances, as long as they are in cash.”
- “All in all I love being married. I love the companionship, I love cooking for a man [simple things like chicken soup and my special Dracula’s goulash from Hungary], and spending all my time with a man. Of course I love being in love, but it is marriage that really fulfils me. But not in every case.”
- “I don’t remember anybody’s name. How do you think the ‘dahling” thing got started?”