Leon Thomas III is known for playing the role of Andre Harris in the hit Nickelodeon show, Victorious. Besides being an actor, Thomas is also a singer and songwriter. So, it comes as no surprise that Leon Thomas III’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $250,000. Keep reading to know more about the singer’s wealth.
Fans of Leon Thomas III are getting ready to groove to another one of his amazing songs. A few days back, he took to Twitter and announced that his latest music video will be released on March 20, 2018.
I’m excited to announce that my new music video for #favorite featuring @buddy will be released March 20th. Click here to see a sneak peek. https://t.co/h0o47MrJOR
— Leon Thomas (@leonthomas) March 12, 2018
One more day to go and we all will be able to listen to his latest song!
Thomas made quite a name for himself at a very young age. He is multi-talented for sure, as he is not only a singer, but he’s also an actor. And with his amazing work in the music industry, we won’t be surprised if his net worth will increase tremendously.
Also Read: “Ninja’s” Net Worth 2018: How Much Money Does Pro Gamer, Tyler Blevins Really Make?
How Rich Is Leon Thomas III?
- Leon Thomas III’s net worth is estimated at $250,000.
- He was born on August 1, 1993, in Brooklyn, to Leon Thomas II and Jayon Anthony.
- At the young age of 10, Thomas made his Broadway debut; he played Young Simba in the Broadway production of The Lion King in 2003 and worked in other Broadway productions like Caroline, or Change and The Color Purple.
- Thomas is famous for playing the character of Andre Harris on the show Victorious; he played the role of Mateo in the series, Satisfaction, and had a recurring role on the TV show, Insecure.
- Additionally, the actor was a panelist in four episodes of the children’s panel game show, Figure It Out, which aired on Nickelodeon.
- In 2008, Thomas took home the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film -Supporting Young Actor (Fantasy or Drama).
- Besides doing TV shows, the actor has also tried his hand in films; Leon Thomas III’s movies include Rising Stars, Bad Asses, Runaway Island, Detroit, and August Rush, for which he won the Young Artist Award.
- Thomas is also a singer and a songwriter; his first mixtape, Metro Hearts, was released in 2012, and another mixtape called V1bes was released in 2014.
- Thomas’ 2013 single, “Hello How Are You,” a collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, was released.
- In 2015, singer-songwriter won a Grammy for Best R&B Album (Producer/Writer) for his work in Love, Marriage & Divorce and was the co-producer of Post Malone’s album Stoney in 2016.
Also Read: Stephen Hawking’s Net Worth 2018: The Fortune of Science’s Brightest Star
Leon Thomas III’s Net Worth Comparison
|Leon Thomas III’s Net Worth||$250,000|
|Ariana Grande||$45.0 million|
|Victoria Justice||$10.0 million|
|Matt Bennett||$1.0 million|
|Daniella Monet||$3.0 million|
|Avan Jogia||$1.0 million|
|Elizabeth Gillies||$3.0 million|