At the age of 24, Ariana Grande has achieved a lot during her young career. She started off her career at a very young age, earning fame in the industry with the role of Cat Valentine in the TV series, Victorious. So, it should come as no surprise that Ariana Grande’s net worth in 2018 is estimated to be $45.0 million! If you want to know more about Ariana Grande’s net worth in 2018 and how she made her money, then keep reading.
It was in 2013, that singer Ariana Grande released her debut studio album, Yours Truly, which ranked on the U.S. Billboard 200. Throughout her career, Grande released several albums and songs, but it wasn’t until her Victorious days that she really started to get noticed. He most notable albums include Yours Truly, My Everything, and Dangerous Woman. How has Ariana Grande accumulated such a vast net worth at such a young age? Let’s take a deeper look at how this “Dangerous Woman” became a household name.
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth in Recent Years
Ariana Grande’s Accomplishments
- In 2016, it was reported that Ariana Grande’s earnings mostly came from her album sales. It is estimated that she earned around $4.0 million in sales from singles and $36.0 million in concert box office money.
- Grande has also earned a good amount of money from acting, though it pales in comparison to the money she’s raking in from her music career.
- In 2016, Billboard reported that her “Dangerous Woman” tour grossed $71.0 million! But let’s not get ahead of ourselves; that’s certainly not what she took home. ($71.0 million in gross earnings, not profits.) Either way, in 2017, her tour was one of the highest grossing tours in the world!
- Besides movies and singing, Grande’s net worth also includes her YouTube earnings which is estimated to have made her millions from her music on VEVO.
- Her merchandise sale and endorsements amount up to a reported $10.0 million. In 2016, her salary was estimated at $20.0 million a year.
- In 2013, Grande’s first album, Yours Truly saw sales of $620,000 from the U.S. and Japan alone. Ariana Grande’s tour, “The Listening Sessions,” gross profit was around $680,000.
- Her 2015 “Honeymoon Tour,” which was meant to support My Everything, grossed about $71.0 million. That said, it made Grande around $41.0 million in sales!
Ariana Grande’s Income from Movies
|Scream Queens||$1.7 million|
|Sam & Cat||$1.2 million|
|80th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade||$831,486|
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth Comparison with Other Artists
|Ariana Grande’s Net Worth||$45.0 million|
|Selena Gomez’s Net Worth||$60.0 million|
|Nicki Minaj’s Net Worth||$75.0 million|
|Victoria Justice’s Net Worth||$10.0 million|
|Demi Lovato’s Net Worth||$33.0 million|
|Katy Perry’s Net Worth||$295.0 million|
|The Weeknd’s Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Camila Cabello’s Net Worth||$6.0 million|
|Iggy Azalea’s Net Worth||$6.0 million|
|Jessie J’s Net Worth||$8.0 million|
|Shawn Mendes’ Net Worth||$12.0 million|
Ariana Grande’s Florida house in Boca Raton was estimated at $2.4 million, prior to it being sold. It was 7,590 square feet, had seven bathrooms and five bedrooms, and was apparently where Grande spent her years growing up. According to reports, Ariana now lives in L.A., but it doesn’t look like she purchased herself a mega-mansion; instead, she just rents one! About her cars, Grande roams around in a Range Rover, which is estimated to cost somewhere from $83,000 to $186,000.
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth Sources
|Total Earnings||$87.0 million|