Professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist, Ronda Rousey recently signed a contract with WWE to perform for them as a professional wrestler. This recent news has everybody curious about Ronda Rousey’s net worth in 2018, which is a whopping $12.0 million! If you want to know more about Ronda Rousey’s salary, then keep reading because we have all of her financial details right here.
On Sunday at the end of the women’s Royal Rumble match, Ronda Rousey appeared out of nowhere and surprised the crowd. Ronda Rousey’s WWE contract is currently the talk of the town.
Talking about her decision to join WWE, Rousey said, “This is my life now. First priority on my timeline for the next several years. This is not a smash-and-grab; this is not a publicity stunt.”
Rousey further added, “When I first met with Triple H, I told him, ‘There are other things I can do with my time that’ll make way more money, but I won’t enjoy nearly as much.’” This recent development in Rousey’s career has everybody wondering, how rich is Ronda Rousey? Hang on, because we have all the information you need.
Ronda Rousey’s Net Worth in 2018
- Ronda Rousey was born on February 1, 1987, in Riverside California. Rousey followed in the footsteps of her mother by becoming a judoka.
- Rousey is a professional wrestler, actress, judoka and also former mixed martial artist.
- Rousey’s mother, AnnMaria De Mars, was the first ever American woman to win the World Judo championship, in 1984.
- Ronda Rousey’s net worth is estimated at $12.0 million.
- At the age of 17, Rousey participated in the 2004 Olympic games held in Athens.
- During the 2008 Olympics, Rousey won a Bronze medal in Judo.
- Rousey’s signature and powerful move is called an armbar.
- In 2011, Rousey was the Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion. Later on, Rousey moved to the UFC and in 2012, was the first women’s Bantamweight Champion.
- Ronda Rousey’s movies include The Expendables 3, Furious 7, Entourage, Fighter in the Sky, and, Road House. Additionally, she has also appeared in Drunk History and Blindspot.
- Ronda Rousey’s earnings include $65,000 to show up and $65,000 for winning. Additionally, she also earned around $1.0 million as a Pay Per View bonus.
- Reportedly, from June 2014 to June 2015, Rousey earned around $6.5 million in endorsements and prizes.
- Rousey’s product endorsements include Carl’s Jr, Metro PCS, Monster Headphones, and Reebok.
- In 2015, Rousey earned around $14.0 million in PPV money, several media appearances, endorsements, and prizes.
- Ronda Rousey is married to UFC fighter Travis Browne.
Ronda Rousey’s Financial Data
|Salary and Bonus from UFC 157||$1,35,000|
|Salary and Bonus from UFC 168||$1,50,000|
|Salary and Bonus from UFC 170||$1,65,000|
|Salary and Bonus from UFC 175||$1,80,000|
How Much Does Ronda Rousey Make Per Fight?
- In 2016, for Rousey’s fight against Amanda Nunes, she was reportedly paid $3.0 million even though the fight only lasted a mere 48 seconds.
- In 2015, Forbes listed Rousey at no.8 on the list of highest-paid female athletes.
- At that time, her earnings were estimated at $6.5 million, $3.0 million was Ronda Rousey’s salary. The rest of the money was due to endorsements and sponsorships.
- Rousey’s UFC 190 fight against Bethe Correia, she earned around $217,000 per second.
Ronda Rousey’s Income from Championships
|USA Senior National Championship||$349,650|
|USA Senior Olympic Team Trials Winter||$284,091|
|2007 US Open Senior Gold Medalist||$216,450|
|2006 US Open Senior Gold Medalist||$162,338|
|2006 USA Fall Classic Senior Gold Medalist||$138,581|
|2006 US Open Junior Gold Medalist||$126,263|
Ronda Rousey’s Net Worth Comparison
|Ronda Rousey’s Net Worth||$12.0 million|
|Amanda Nunes’ Net Worth||$1.0 million|
|Miesha Tate’s Net Worth||$6.0 million|
|Cat Zingano’s Net Worth||$2.0 million|