Steve Bannon was the Chief Executive Officer of the 2016 Presidential campaign for Donald Trump. On November 13, 2016, Steve Bannon was appointed as Chief Strategist and Senior Advisor to President Donald Trump. Take a look at some of Steve Bannon’s quotes.
Steve Bannon is the chief strategist for Donad Trump. Born as Stephen K. Bannon on November 27, 1953 in Norfolk, Virginia, he graduated from Virginia Tech in 1976. Additionally, he completed his master’s degree in National Security studies from Georgetown University. From 1976 to 1983, Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy.
After completing his navy service, he worked with Goldman Sachs in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department as an investment banker. After working at Goldman for a couple of years, Steve Bannon and his colleagues started Bannon & Co., an investment bank with a focus in media-related dealings. He sold this company in 1998.
Apart from working for the Huffington Post and Breitbart, Bannon has also produced several political movies. One of them is the 2011 documentary, The Undefeated. This movie is loosely based on Sarah Palin’s political aspirations.
Is Steve Bannon a racist? This question has been asked by many. During an interview with his ex-wife, she accused him of being an anti-semite, after telling her that he did not want their daughters to go to school with Jewish children. Bannon has also been critisized for his “alt-right” views, typically shared by white nationalists.
Steve Bannon’s Quotes
Here are some quotes by Steve Bannon that have recently come to question:
- “Trump is a product of a seething populism and nationalism that is the driving political force.”
- “Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely.”
- “What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story.”
- “Fear is a good thing. Fear is going to lead you to take action.”
- “Hollywood does not understand Middle America, and it certainly does not understand and, in fact, despises, the core values of the country.”
- “George Clooney, who is a moron, came here to Cannes and gave a press conference saying, ‘Under no circumstances will Trump ever be president. Hillary Clinton will be the next president.’ Well, we can’t wait to make George Clooney eat his words.”
- “We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country, and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that.”
- “This country is in a crisis. And if you’re fighting to save this country, if you’re fighting to take this country back, it’s not going to be sunshine and patriots. It’s going to be people who want to fight. I mean, Andrew Breitbart was all about the fight.”
- “That’s one of the unintended consequences of the women’s liberation movement – that, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be feminine, they would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children.”
- “If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life.”