Emma Stone ruled 2017 like a queen! She swept every major award thanks to La La Land and is the reigning highest paid actress in the world. Not only did she snag the title from Jennifer Lawrence, she tops the amazing Jennifer Aniston in earnings. With a net worth estimated at $28.0 million in 2018, there’s no stopping Emma Stone from taking over Hollywood. Find out more about how much Emma Stone is worth, right here!
How Does Emma Stone Earn Her Wealth?
- Emily Jean Stone was born on November 6, 1988, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Her father is the founder and CEO of a general contracting company.
- She started acting at the age of four. Her first gig was at the age of 11 in a stage production of The Wind in the Willows.
- She traveled to L.A. to unsuccessfully audition for Nickelodeon’s All That. Her parents then got her an acting coach.
- She dropped out of high school and moved to L.A. to pursue acting. She lived in an apartment with her mother. She worked part-time at a dog-treat bakery while going to auditions but didn’t land any parts.
- She took on the stage name, Emma Stone and began scoring small roles on TV. She guest-starred in Malcolm in the Middle.
- She made her TV debut on the VH1 talent show, In Search of the New Partridge Family. But the resulting show, The New Partridge Family was not picked up by any network.
- After many unsuccessful auditions, she landed her feature film debut with Superbad (2007) alongside Jonah Hill and Michael Cera.
- It was a commercial success and earned her visibility.
- She made a breakthrough with Zombieland (2009) and Easy A (2010). She followed it up with the commercially successful, Crazy, Stupid Love (2011).
- Stone proved she’s not just the “sarcastic interest of the guy” with The Help (2011).
- One of her most commercially successful movies includes The Amazing Spider-Man (2012).
- Her biggest success to date is 2016 La La Land. She won an Oscar, BAFTA, SAG and Golden Globe for her role.
- Her 2017 movie, Battle of the Sexes was critically acclaimed but a box office failure.
How Much Does Emma Stone Earn in a Year?
- In 2017, Forbes crowned Stone the highest paid actress in the world over Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence.
- Forbes estimated she earned $26.0 million pre-tax in a year.
- Her fortune rose from $18.0 million in 2015 to $28.0 million in 2018.
- Major fashion campaigns add to her earnings.
- She became the new face of Louis Vuitton with a deal that reportedly valued around $10.0 million.
- She was also the face of Revlon alongside Olivia Wilde.
- The same year she scored the Revlon deal, she bought a gorgeous Beverly Hills home worth $2.5 million.
Check out Emma Stone’s wealth as illustrated below:
|Emma Stone’s net worth (2018)||$28.0 million|
|Emma Stone’ net worth (2015)||$18.0 million|
|2017 earnings||$26.0 million|
|Louis Vuitton endorsement deal (approx.)||$10.0 million|
|Beverly Hills home price||$2.5 million|
|The Help worldwide box office earnings||$216.0 million|
|Crazy, Stupid, Love worldwide box office earnings||$142.0 million|
|The Amazing Spider-Man worldwide box office earnings||$757.0 million|
|The Amazing Spider-Man 2 worldwide box office earnings||$709.0 million|
|La La Land worldwide box office earnings||$446.0 million|