Atheist Easter memes definitely aren’t for everyone, but when it comes to creating offensive, yet awesome content, the Internet never seems to disappoint! Check out these funny Easter memes and GIFs if you’re in need of a hearty chuckle this time of year!
Holy Week is in full swing and that means Easter Sunday is just around the corner! Some believe Easter, like every other religious holiday, could look like just another excuse for Christians to purposely exclude atheists (and followers of other religions) from the traditional celebrations and festivities.
Easter egg hunts, scavenger hunts, decorating hardboiled eggs with bright food coloring and other adornments (not to mention indulging in delicious seasonal treats), are all part of the Easter tradition. But these are just some of the activities atheists are often not invited to! If you’re atheist and feeling a little left out of all of the fun this year, then this list of atheist Easter memes and GIFs might speak to you!
Either that, or they’ll simply reaffirm your decision to refrain from following any specific belief system that takes inspiration—and that’s putting it lightly—from those that came before it. You march to the beat of your own hedonistic drum—and that’s perfectly acceptable! The good news is that most grocery stores don’t discriminate based on religious beliefs, so you can indulge in all of the Easter themed candies and chocolates you want without feeling guilty about it! Oh, and feel free to enjoy these funny Easter memes while you’re at it!
1. Don’t put all your egg in one basket…
2. Discussing your beliefs with your religious relatives
3. Ordinary Batman steals Easter eggs…
4. Having to constantly remind people why you don’t celebrate Easter
5. Two Worlds Colliding
6. The Untold Horrors of Easter
7. How atheists feel on the inside during Easter…
8. The dark truth about what chocolate bunnies represent
9. Zombie Jesus?!
10. What Easter cookies should actually look like
11. All Jesus really wanted…
12. No hard feelings, but…
13. How many nails do you need?
14. The real reason Jesus came back
15. How to break it to your kids gently:
16. The atheist mantra: Question Everything.
17. Atheist Parenting Tip
18. Nothing Lost, Nothing Gained?
19. The real meaning behind Easter
20. The Almighty Bunny
21. Schrodinger’s Jesus
22. Demystifying Easter
23. An abduction of epic proportions
24. This one speaks for itself