Teyana Taylor has conquered music, acting, modeling, and fitness—and now she’s set her sights on reality TV! Teyana Taylor’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $3.0 million. Could that figure rise with her new show?
|About Teyana Taylor|
|Birth||December 10, 1990 Harlem, New York City, New York|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Spouse||Iman Shumpert 2016 - Present|
|Children||Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr., Daughter|
|Address||Studio City, Los Angeles|
|Job||Singer, Actress, Model|
On March 26, 2018, Teyana Taylor’s new reality show premiered on VH1 after much anticipation. Teyana & Iman chronicles the lives of the multi-talented artist and her NBA husband, Iman Shumpert, as they balance work and raising their daughter, Iman “Junie” Tayla Shumpert Jr.
From the series premiere, we come to learn that Taylor is one busy woman who has built a net worth estimated at $3.0 million! Even Shumpert has admitted that his wife is an independent woman.
Find out how Teyana Taylor made her fortune here.
How Rich Is Teyana Taylor?
- Teyana Taylor is a recording artist who has ventured into acting, modeling, and the fitness industry.
- Taylor’s ventures have earned her a net worth estimated at $3.0 million.
- Born on December 10, 1990, in New York, her performance aspirations got a push when she enrolled in talent competitions.
- She signed with Pharrell Williams’ Star Trak Entertainment when she was 15 and is credited as a choreographer for Beyonce’s “Ring the Alarm.”
Teyana Taylor’s TV Shows and Movies
- Teyana Taylor first gained visibility when she appeared on MTV’s My Super Sweet Sixteen in 2007.
- On the show, she dropped $275,000 on a bracelet and wore a custom-made Heatherette dress; she also bought $700 Nike sneakers, a diamond grill, and a Range Rover.
- At the peak of her music career, Taylor dabbled in acting and is famous for movies like Stomp the Yard: Homecoming (2010), Madea’s Big Happy Family (2011), and Cruel Summer (2012).
Teyana Taylor’s Albums and Songs
- In 2008, Taylor released her debut single, “Google Me,” which was a Billboard hit.
- The reality star worked with several artists like Usher, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, and Kanye West.
- As Kanye West’s frequent collaborator, Taylor left Star Trak Entertainment for West’s GOOD Music.
- Taylor was also prominently featured on West’s album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and appeared in his music video for “Fade.”
- Her album under GOOD Music, VII, topped the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
Here’s an illustration of Teyana Taylor’s estimated assets and wealth:
|Teyana Taylor’s net worth||$3.0 million|
|VII estimated record sales||$30,000|
|Estimated earnings from Cruel Summer compilation album||$400,000|
|Studio City home||$2.996 million|
Cashing in on “Fade”
- Taylor is proof that whatever Kanye West touches turns to gold, especially after she appeared in West’s “Fade” music video.
- The video made her famous for her Flashdance style routine, and she went viral after it’s release.
- She cashed in on her viral fame and launched a lucrative business called Fade 2 Fit, her own fitness website.
- Taylor also snagged an endorsement deal with Reebok; they felt that the bold ferocity she displayed in the “Fade” video fit their Freestyle sneakers.
- The Reebok deal came after her previous contract with Adidas ended.
- And then there was Taylor’s Twitter feud with Rihanna. It escalated when she took a jab at the Rihanna-Chris Brown domestic violence case; it led to angry fans demanding Adidas drop Taylor from its contract, which the activewear brand did.
- The actress is now working on a musical comeback with West.
- Taylor stars in the new VH1 show, Teyana & Iman, which documents her album recording and her Fade 2 Fit business.
- Iman Shumpert has a net worth estimated at $14.0 million playing in the NBA, but he says that he doesn’t have to spend much on his wife.
- The couple married in 2016 after Shumpert proposed with a massive ruby ring!
- Shumpert has gushed about his wife’s knack for finance and entrepreneurship.
- The NBA star said that Taylor always ensures she’s financially sound and has no qualms starting a new business venture.
- Taylor and Shumpert have an understanding where they pay for things that come up with their respective jobs. Miss Independent, indeed!
Teyana Taylor’s House
- Shumpert’s career demands a lot of moving around, so he’s more likely to pay for their homes. He said, “I pay for that because we wouldn’t have to live there unless it was for me.”
- The couple recently dropped $2.996 million for a home in Studio City, Los Angeles.
- But Taylor doesn’t want her husband to spoil her; Shumpert said that she doesn’t accept gifts from him when she’s capable of buying them herself!
Here’s how Teyana Taylor’s net worth compares to other artists:
|Teyana Taylor||Teyana & Iman||$3.0 million|
|Tamar Braxton||Braxton Family Values, Tamar & Vince||$6.0 million|
|Toni Braxton||Braxton Family Values||$10.0 million|
|Flavor Flav||Flavor of Love||$3.0 million|
|Kim Zolciak||The Real Housewives of Atlanta||$1.5 million|
|Kandi Burruss||The Real Housewives of Atlanta||$35.0 million|