|About Victoria Justice|
|Birth||February 19, 1993 Hollywood, Florida|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Siblings||Madison Grace Reed|
|Parents||Serene Reed, Zack Justice|
|Address||Encino Hills, Los Angeles|
Victoria Justice started her career in showbiz at a young age when she acted in the TV series, Gilmore Girls. With her acting and singing talent, it came as no surprise that she landed tons of assignments in TV, films, and music over the years. With a healthy net worth of $10.0 million and a supportive family, it sure looks like the world will be seeing a lot more of Victoria Justice in the future, as well!
Victoria Justice turned 25 years old on February 19, 2018. She had a great time at her birthday party, which was attended by her family and friends. The icing on the cake (literally) was that her boyfriend, Reeve Carney, was also at the surprise birthday bash!
American actress Victoria Justice has a bright and active career acting in films, TV shows, and commercials. She can also sing and has contributed several songs to the soundtracks of series like Victorious and musicals like Spectacular! No wonder she and her family were all smiles at her birthday party!
A Healthy Net Worth
With Justice’s career taking off in both films and music, people are curious to know more about her financial situation. So, how rich is Victoria Justice?
According to sources, Victoria Justice’s net worth is currently estimated at $10.0 million.
Victoria Justice’s Net Worth Compared to Other Actresses
|Name of Artist||Net Worth|
|Selena Gomez||$60.0 million|
|Ariana Grande||$45.0 million|
|Vanessa Hudgens||$14.0 million|
|Ashley Tisdale||$10.0 million|
|Bella Thorne||$5.0 million|
|Victoria Justice||$10.0 million|
Victoria Justice’s Movies and TV Shows
- Victoria Justice was first seen on the screen in an Ovaltine commercial at the age of 8.
- She started her acting career in 2003 when she appeared in a single episode in the TV series, Gilmore Girls; she followed it up with an appearance on the show, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
- The actress rose to fame when she played the lead role of Lola Martinez on the Nickelodeon television series, Zoey 101, which ran from 2005 to 2008.
- Victoria Justice’s salary was $50,000 per episode at that time.
- Since then, Justice has acted in several TV series like The Naked Brothers Band, Victorious, Undateable, Eye Candy, and Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life.
- She has appeared in single episodes of several TV series such as Everwood, iCarly, True Jackson VP, The Troop, and Man with a Plan.
- Justice has also acted in some well-appreciated television films like Silver Bells, Spectacular!, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do the Time Warp Again.
- Even though the acting and singing on TV kept her busy, Justice managed to take out time to act in big screen films like Mary, When Do We Eat?, The Garden, The Kings of Appletown, The First Time, Fun Size, Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List, and The Outcasts.
Victoria Justice’s House in California
- Since Justice is a full-time actress and singer these days, she bought herself an apartment in Hollywood, California.
- She also owns a house in Los Angeles, California, which has a swimming pool, a large backyard, a jacuzzi, and huge closets that she and her sister, Madison Reed, simply love.
- Justice has an interest in cars and her dream vehicle is a black Range Rover.
Sensitive and Caring at a Young Age
Victoria Justice is sensitive to the needs of others who are not as fortunate as she is and goes out of her way to help them. She supports the Girl Up charity campaign and children’s hospitals.
Justice has also worked with other singers like Justin Bieber and The Band Perry to bring music, arts, and other programs to children when they are in the hospital.
Whether it is acting or music, Victoria Justice is a fine example of a talented artist who gives back as much as she receives from society.