Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Bambi has had a great run on TV as a strong-headed woman who stands up for herself! Among the many fights she has had with her costars, she rose to fame through her music career, too. So, who is Bambi? What is Bambi’s real name? Keep reading to know about Bambi from Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta!
|About Adizia Benson|
|Birth||March 1, 1986 California|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Spouse||Darryl Richardson "Lil Scrappy" 2017 - Present|
|Job||Reality Star, Musician|
|Brands||Shimmer Hair Extensions|
|Works For||Basketball Wives LA, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta|
Bambi has been a woman to watch out for on the show, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, with her constant fights and snide remarks towards her costars! But she is now no longer a part of the show after she decided to call it quits.
Right now, she is happily expecting a baby boy with husband Darryl Richardson aka Lil Scrappy!
More of a Wildcat
Bambi’s real name is Adizia Benson, but her friends nicknamed her “Bambi with brains” because she is a double graduate in journalism. She has been on reality TV ever since she appeared in Basketball Wives LA.
Bambi is mostly known for her spicy character on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, along with her on-again-off-again relationship with rapper Lil Scrappy.
Where Is Bambi From?
Born on March 1, 1986, Bambi’s age is 32. She is a California girl who was raised in Compton.
According to 32-year-old’s bio on VH1, the rapper moved to Atlanta, Georgia about three years ago, when she met the love of her life, Lil Scrappy.
Bambi has been on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta since season 3. But by season 6, she said that she wanted to quit the reality TV show because she felt that she had enough of it.
Interesting Facts about Bambi Benson
- On Basketball Wives LA, Bambi appeared in season 2 as Malaysia’s best friend; they have been buddies since they were 16 and have always had each other’s back when in need.
- Bambi and Scrappy’s wedding, as well as their engagement, was hidden from the cameras, even though their relationship was out in the open for fans to see.
- Bambi’s engagement ring looks like a three-carat emerald cut diamond ring, pave-set in a platinum band with master-work done around the center stone; the secret proposal was witnessed only by Tammy Rivera.
- People found out that the couple tied the knot in 2017 when Scrappy mentioned Bambi in a post as his “wife.”
- Scrappy’s wife is a step-mother to Emani Richardson, his 13-year-old daughter with his partner Erica Dixon.
- This 5’11” beauty believes in keeping her body in shape with Flat Tummy Co.’s products; the brand is heavily promoted on Bambi’s Instagram, too.
- Bambi’s mother’s name is Clemmie Shaw, and she also has an older brother CJ; he has a grown daughter who goes by @nynizzle on Instagram.
- Bambi and Scrappy’s gender reveal party included a drumline, chanting, and a whole lot of suspense; it led to the drums bouncing off blue powder revealing it to be a boy.
Adi Benson aka Bambi has been singing for quite a while now. She has also been spotted in music videos by big names in the industry like Lil Wayne and 50 Cent.
Some of Bambi’s songs include, “I’m Cute,” “Bamlanta,” “Hustle Hard,” “Look At Yo Body,” and “Bad.”
Check out “I’m Cute” by Bambi below:
Owning the Fashion Scene and a Business!
The very fashionable Bambi has put all her money to good use. She started her own hair extensions line called Shimmer Elite Extensions.
The luxury line was started in 2015. And since then, Bambi has been looking to create the best of hair available in the market.
The reality star also supports women empowerment. So, she decided to contribute to society by starting the Shimmer Living Foundation.
The organization’s mission statement reads: “The Shimmer Living Foundation strives to ensure that young ladies are confident and have healthy self-esteem in both their school and social setting so they are better able to focus entirely on their education.”