Kylie Jenner has always made sure that she stays in the spotlight, and she did just that with her baby announcement! Now that the news of her becoming a mom is finally out, fans want to know what luxuries Stormi Webster will have while growing up. Kylie Jenner’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $50.0 million and it seems to only be increasing. Read all about how the reality star made her vast fortune.
You need to be Kylie Jenner to be able to handle all the attention she receives! And, she does it with so much ease.
Now, the 20-year-old is a new mother—and finally revealed it to the world! She recently delivered Stormi Webster, who she shares with her boyfriend, Travis Scott.
The makeup mogul made her millions through Kylie Cosmetics, among other ventures. So, check out Kylie Jenner’s earnings and how she earned all those stacks of cash, as we’ve got all the details here!
How Rich Is Kylie Jenner?
- Kylie Jenner may be the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, but her fortune is not small by any means. She has made millions through her highly successful business ventures. But just how much has the beauty mogul made?
- Jenner’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at a luxurious $50.0 million and quickly growing. She reportedly earned a whopping $18.0 million in 2016 alone.
- The Jenner sisters have seen quite a lot of fame in the last several years. They became two of the most sought-after stars after filming their family’s hit show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Though they weren’t always seen in episodes, it certainly opened more than a few doors as they grew up.
- Kendall Jenner went on to become one of the top models in the world. Meanwhile, her younger sister seems to have followed in Kim Kardashian’s business footsteps.
- Kylie Jenner’s makeup brand is called Kylie Cosmetics. Her cosmetics company was valued approximately at $420.0 million within two years of its inception.
- Jenner also earns an estimated $3,000 for each of her tweets and social media posts! And, her endorsements have also added millions to her net worth; she’s associated with brands like Puma, Topshop, PacSun, and more.
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner began their ventures when they both agreed to OPI using their names on the nail polish bottles. The sisters earned a cool $100,000 for the deal alone.
- Kyle Jenner’s income through KUWTK was reportedly $5,000 per episode back in 2013. But we are sure that her salary has since increased substantially now that she became a brand herself!
Here’s how much the other Kardashian-Jenner siblings make compared to Kylie Jenner:
|Kim Kardashian||$175.0 million|
|Kris Jenner||$60.0 million|
|Khloe Kardashian||$40.0 million|
|Kourtney Kardashian||$35.0 million|
|Kylie Jenner||$50.0 million|
|Kendall Jenner||$18.0 million|
|Rob Kardashian||$10.0 million|
The cosmetics queen spends her income on some of the most drool-worthy items, including her ultra-luxurious homes.
Kylie Jenner’s Houses and Car Collection
- Jenner’s homes have always been the talk of the town, not for their grandeur, but because she could purchase them before she even turned 20. She bought her Calabasas home for a reported $2.6 million when she was just 17 years old!
- Next, the socialite purchased a Hidden Hills home, which she reportedly bought for a little over $6.0 million. The 7,000-square-foot home comes complete with a four-car garage, a wine cellar, and a pool.
- Jenner then purchased her second Hidden Hills home a short while after she bought her first one. She paid $4.5 million for it and put it up for sale for $5.4 million the following year.
- Kylie Jenner purchased yet another Hidden Hills home close to her mother Kris Jenner’s mansion for $12.0 million.
- Kylie Jenner has been gifted cars for her birthday almost every year. Her impressive car collection includes a Bentley, a Ferrari, a Mercedes G-Wagon, and a Range Rover.
A Life of Kylie
Although Kylie Jenner’s TV show, Life of Kylie, premiered in 2017, she was mostly seen in KUWTK. The TV personality/makeup mogul has now renewed her contract with E! for KUWTK, which reportedly has an estimated worth of $150.0 million.
If you want to get the latest products Kylie Jenner has to offer, you can check out the collection online at The Kylie Shop—or follow her on any of her social media accounts to be “in the know” on what she’s got coming out next! (Either way, we have no doubt it will be lucrative; anything this girl touches turns to gold!)