Yolanda Hadid from RHOBH is now better known as Gigi and Bella Hadid’s mother. But before she was a proud mommy to these models, Yolanda herself was a supermodel. The Dutch model and actress was a well-known personality in the Netherlands before becoming a reality TV star. Find out details about Yolanda Hadid’s 2018 net worth of $45.0 million, right here!
Yolanda Hadid was signed with Ford Models, an agency that was established in 1946. She was discovered by founder, Eileen Ford after she agreed to walk for Dutch designer, Frans Molenaar. From there, her journey has been a very successful one, and we have the details.
How Much Is Yolanda Hadid Worth in 2018?
- Born Yolanda van den Herik in the Netherlands, she came from a humble background. But her current net worth of approximately $45.0 million showcases nothing but hard work and determination.
- She took up modeling after some convincing from Frans Molenaar, and throughout the ’80s, she earned fame.
- Hadid then settled down and married real estate developer, Mohamed Hadid in 1994 and moved to Beverly Hills. We all know that’s how she got into reality TV.
- She was reportedly paid a cool $100,000 per episode to be a cast member of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ third season.
- Yolanda Hadid’s divorce from Mohamed came just six years after their marriage, and the settlement made her a very rich woman!
- It was reported that, in the split, she got their $6.0 million Malibu home, spiking up her net worth instantly.
- Yolanda Hadid’s cars include a Range Rover worth about $85,000, and an $80,000+ Cadillac Escalade, which she received in the settlement.
- She also received $30,000 as child support and a whopping $3.6 million in cash payout.
- The former model then married David Foster on November 11, 2011, and took his name after the wedding, which was themed 11/11/11.
- The RHOBH star put her Los Angeles mansion for sale at $22.5 million back in 2014.
- The couple, along with Yolanda Hadid’s kids, lived in another mansion in Santa Monica worth $19.0 million, which was later sold. She and Foster signed a prenup before the wedding, and in 2017, their divorce was settled in which property was divided between them.
- She changed her name back to Hadid after splitting with Foster.
Check Out How Yolanda Hadid’s Wealth Compares to Her Reality Peers
|Yolanda Hadid||$45.0 million|
|Kandi Burruss||$35.0 million|
|Bethany Frankel||$25.0 million|
|Brooke Shields||$20.0 – 25.0 million|
|Pamela Anderson||$8.0 million|
|Eileen Davidson||$3.0 million|
|Brandi Glanville||$2.0 – $4.7 million|
What Is Yolanda Hadid Doing Now?
- Yolanda Hadid, 54, recently started her own show, Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid, which premiered on Lifetime on January 11, 2018. Considering her earnings, we’re sure she is making a lot of money with the show!
- She even sold her Los Angeles condo for a cool $ 5.0 million. Though she retains her Manhattan home to stay close to her daughters, she later purchased her dream home.
- In 2017, Yolanda Hadid purchased a farm in Pennsylvania in an attempt to get back to her Dutch roots.
- She posted pictures of her stunning farm home and her life with her farm animals. She seems to grow fresh organic veggies and fruits, too. A perfect way to spend your days!