Wiz Khalifa’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at a whopping $45.0 million—and we can believe it! There was a time when his name was synonymous with smash hits, but he’s seemingly stayed under the radar lately. However, things are certainly in motion and he’s got a ton in store for fans in 2018! Take a look at the details of Wiz Khalifa’s fortune, including his multi-million dollar home.
Aside from him being known for his music, Wiz Khalifa is known for his indulgence in a certain herbal substance; weed. He even launched an app called Wiz Khalifa’s Weed Farm, which fans can download. In fact, he’s turned his passion for marijuana into some pretty lucrative business ventures! So, how did the rapper make all this money to live such a lavish lifestyle? Check out the details below as we break it down.
How Rich Is Wiz Khalifa in 2018?
- Wiz Khalifa, 30, comes from an interesting background. His parents were both in the military, so Khalifa grew up in many different places because of the constant moving. He’s lived in Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom, before settling down in Pittsburgh.
- He was a teenager when other artists began to notice him and wanted to start working with him. Within no time, Wiz Khalifa became a name to watch out for in the music industry. He catapulted onto the charts with his first hit singles in 2010 and signed a $5.0 million record deal from Atlantic Records.
- There was no stopping Khalifa after that! He was a millionaire in no time, and with the release of his first full-length album Show and Prove, he had made a mark for himself. The album earned him over $60,000.
- Khalifa calls a sprawling 3891 square foot property in his hometown of Pittsburgh his home. The place comes complete with five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and is surrounded by woods. He reportedly paid a handsome $900,000 for the property.
- Along with his home Pittsburgh, he reportedly also has a stunning property in Beverly Hills. The mansion looks fit for a king, which Khalifa reportedly spent $10.25 million on the estate. The six-bedroom home has a circular drive-up to the front door, and is in a gated property with a sprawling lawn.
- Apart from his two homes, Khalifa also invested in an Airbnb home in Coachella! He reportedly spent $10.0 million to buy the home, which came with a pool, resort-style pool deck, spa, an outdoor kitchen, and a barbecue area, too.
- Khalifa’s rides are no less luxurious, but it looks like his Hellcat is his favorite. He’s got his “Black and Yellow” Dodge Challenger SRT 8 but he also pulls out his Rolls Royce every once in a while (one that costs an estimated $200,000-$250,000)
- Have you seen Khalifa in a Porsche? That’s his, too. He bought the super sleek gray Porsche 911 for somewhere between $104,000-$111,000.
- Check out Wiz Khalifa’s net worth growth over the years:
- Wiz Khalifa’s relationship with former stripper and model, Amber Rose was going good after their marriage in 2013. But things began going south for the couple around 2014, and Rose announced that they were getting a divorce.
- According to reports, Khalifa had to part ways with a million dollars in the divorce settlement. Amber Rose reportedly gets a cool $14,800 per month as child support but they have a joint custody of their baby. Even though divorced, the couple are known to still be the best of friends and are raising their son together.
- Khalifa got to keep his Pennsylvania home as well as his cars, and the settlement was decided amicably. In fact, when the million dollar divorce settlement was finalized, the two reportedly went to the strip club to celebrate!
- What do some of our favorite other rappers make compared to Wiz Khalifa? Check out the chart here:
- By 2013, Khalifa was reportedly earning $100,00 per show, and through endorsements, he has made even more. His Converse endorsement deal earned him a solid $500,000 per year, by putting his own designs on Chuck Taylor shoes. He has also reportedly raked in $5.0 million through his weed merchandise sales.
- Wiz Khalifa’s tour of Blacc Hollywood, Big Secret, was a huge success in 2014, and some reports estimate he earned as much as $8.5 million for it.
- The “Black and Yellow” rapper is living the high life right now and is reportedly dating bombshell beauty, Izabela Guedes. However, it looks like that romance may be fizzling out as both have seemingly removed pictures of one another off their social media accounts.
- Either way, Wiz can take comfort in the arms of his best friend/ex, his gorgeous son, his weed (as he usually does), and of course, his millions of dollars.