Sharon Osborne may be an A-list star in her own right, but she’s apparently got something in common with a lot of other women—a huge crush on Antonio Banderas.
Osborne just tweeted a photo of her with the Hollywood actor, captioning it, “Posing with @AntonioBanderas on today’s show. My dreams come true. [sic]” Who would’ve thought? After all, Banderas is strikingly different from her famous husband, Ozzy Osbourne.
Sharon Osbourne has The Talk to thank for her dreamy meeting with Antonio Banderas. Osbourne is one of the hosts of the daytime talk show, and the guest of honor on today’s episode was none other than Banderas, who’s been busy making his rounds to promote his latest film, The 33.
Osbourne isn’t the only celebrity who’s admitted to having a crush on another star. Here are a five other famous people who have revealed the names of their own celebrity crushes:
- Helen Mirren: The Hollywood beauty once admitted in an interview with Seth Meyers that she had a huge crush on Vin Diesel, which started after she saw him give a speech at a ceremony. “He was just so smart and so funny and so cool, and I just sort of fell a little bit in love with him right there and then,” revealed Mirren.
- Terrell Owens: The NFL player revealed to Us Weekly earlier this year that his “Hollywood crush” is Jennifer Lopez. He even made a request: “If somebody can reach out to her and tell her I’m looking for [her].”
- Reese Witherspoon: The actress has said in the past that she used to tear out pages from Teen Beat magazine with Johnny Depp pictures and put them up on her wall.
- Lena Dunham: When she appeared on Jimmy Fallon’s show back in 2012, Dunham confessed to the late night host that she was “really obsessed” with him when she was a teenager in high school. (He was actually quite flattered.)
- Ashton Kutcher: He may be happily married to Mila Kunis now, but when he was a teenager, Kutcher dreamt about taking Jennifer Aniston out on a date someday. He even admitted to asking her then-husband, Brad Pitt, a few years later for permission to take her out. (Brad Pitt apparently told him to go for it, but Aniston turned him down.)
Sharon Osbourne, Twitter post, November 11, 2015, 8:09 a.m.
Keegan, K., “You’ll Never Believe Who These Stars Have Their OWN Celeb Crushes On,” Redbook web site, last accessed November 11, 2015.