Roseanne is back and with the show comes a whole lot of questions! For instance, how much are the cast members making today compared to the ‘90s? Was money the reason Roseanne Barr always threatened to leave the show? Find out more about the woman of the hour, Roseanne Barr, and how she made her fortune of $80.0 million!
For Roseanne Barr, her show has always been close to the heart. It has been her breadwinner for years. So, how much is Roseanne Barr worth? Did you know Barr owns a macadamia nut farm?
Read on to find out more about the comedian’s wealth!
How Rich Is Roseanne Barr in 2018?
- Coming from the Beehive State, Roseanne Barr’s net worth in 2018 is reported to be worth a cool $80.0 million!
- The comedian was born in Salt Lake City, to a Jewish family who are immigrants from Russia, Austria, and Hungary.
- Barr was a natural comedian, and by the mid-‘80s, she was already working with big names in the industry.
Roseanne Barr’s Shows
- The actress received the American Comedy Award for her show, The Roseanne Show, which she did after dabbling with the genre at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles and on Late Night with David Letterman.
- According to sources, Roseanne Barr’s salary per episode for the Roseanne revival is a cool $250,000; this is exactly how much co-star John Goodman also earns.
Here’s how much Roseanne Barr’s contemporaries made per episode compared to her:
|Comedian||Net Worth||Salary Per Episode|
|David Letterman||$400.0 million||$2.0 million|
|Charlie Sheen||$20.0 million||$1.8 million|
|Ray Romano||$130.0 million||$1.7 million|
|Sofia Vergara||$140.0 million||$500,000|
|John Goodman||$65.0 million||$250,000|
|Roseanne Barr||$80.0 million||$250,000|
|Julia Louis-Dreyfus||$200.0 million||$250,000|
|Debra Messing||$20.0 million||$250.000|
- In addition to stand-up comedy and her talk show, Barr also was a voice actor and made appearances on Saturday Night Live.
- Roseanne Barr is a Trump supporter, and on the TV show, Roseanne Conner also shares the same ideology!
- When the actress was on Jimmy Kimmel Live, she mentioned how she had a problem with Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy; that’s why she did not vote for Clinton, despite being good friends with her.
Also Read: Is David Coming Back to the Sets of Roseanne? Johnny Galecki Is Scheduled for One Episode!
Roseanne Barr’s Humble Abodes
- Barr owns a 46-acre macadamia nut farm in Honokaa, Hawaii.
- According to Berg Properties, a land that size cost the actress a breezy $1.78 million.
- She owns a ranch-style home on the property spanning across 2,212 square feet; the three-bedroom home has ocean views and two car garages, three and a half bathrooms, and comes complete with a utility shed.
- In Los Angeles, California, Barr lives in style at her four-bedroom El Segundo home sprawling across 4,518 square feet; she spilled a total of $1.17 million for this beauty.
- She also has a property in Playa Del Rey, California; this one is bigger at 4,746 square feet; it has four bedrooms and cost the comedian a reported $2.1 million.
- After her divorce with her third husband, Ben Thomas, it was reported that Barr received two properties in California alone.
- The divorce from her second husband, Tom Arnold, set the actress $50.0 million behind, as she had to pay her ex-husband in the settlement.
- Barr also dropped $1.63 million on yet another 3,027 square-foot home in El Segundo.
- Did you know that the actress’ neighbors are basketball players Kwame Brown and Shaun Livingston, and Kanye West’s mother, Donda West (when she was alive).
- Barr has received several awards for her contribution to the world of sitcom including Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, People’s Choice Awards, SAG Awards, and TV Land Awards!
- She has also written books relating to parts of her life; her book, Roseanne: My Life as a Woman, is an autobiography that speaks volumes about her background.
- Roseanne Barr has also penned books like My Lives and Roseannearchy: Dispatches from the Nut Farm.