Robert Wagner is named a person of interest in Natalie Wood’s drowning, and now people want to know the details. Was her death not an accident after all? Find out more about Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood, including how Robert Wagner made his estimated net worth of $15.0 million, here.
Natalie Wood was a well-known actress who rose to fame thanks to her role in West Side Story. Her tragic death in ‘81 came as a shock, and many sympathized with husband, Robert Wagner. In 2012, her cause of death was changed from an accidental drowning, to “drowning and other undetermined factors.”
How Rich Is Robert Wagner?
- Robert Wagner’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $15.0 million, and the actor still has a pretty luxurious lifestyle.
- Robert Wagner’s movies, including Halls of Montezuma, A Kiss Before Dying, In Love and War, The Longest Day, Harper, and Love Among Thieves, were what earned him a name back in the ’50s.
- At the peak of his career, he married Natalie Wood, who wad featured in blockbusters like Miracle on 34th Street and Rebel without a Cause.
- Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood tied the knot on December 28, 1957, when she was all of 19, and Wagner himself was 27.
- The couple were together until 1961, and in April 1962, a divorce was granted.
- Around that time, Wagner was said to have received a salary of $75,000 for his role in All the Fine Young Cannibals.
- The couple reconnected in 1972, and they remarried that same year. In 1974, Wagner and Wood welcomed a baby girl, Courtney.
- In 1981, Wood drowned on a weekend boat trip.
- The actor and producer was also on board the Splendour along with Christopher Walken, and captain Dennis Davern
- Wagner married Jill St. John in 1990, and they are still together.
- Davern claimed in 2011 that he lied about Wood’s death being an accident, claiming that her fight with Wagner led to her drowning.
- Robert Wagner and Jill St. John lived in Brentwood, California in a ranch-style home. The 4,556 sq.ft. home came with a guest house.
- The property was worth close to $15.0 million when they sold it in 2007.
- Now, Wagner’s house is reportedly tucked in the lush greens of Aspen, Colorado.
- As for his career, Wagner was most recently seen as Anthony DiNozzo Sr. on NCIS.
- The actor is back in the limelight, but this time for a controversy that could connect him to Natalie Wood’s death.
- He has yet to comment on the recent allegations, and it was reported that he has not spoken to investigators about the case since 2011.