Rob Kardashian’s net worth 2018 is estimated at a solid $10.0 million, and after the whole ‘Blac Chyna pictures’ fiasco, it looks like he is focusing on himself and his daughter Dream. The Kardashian’s are known for how much they flaunt, and Rob is no different! Here is a detailed breakup of the millions Rob Kardashian has lost and made!
The Kardashian family has been living in the eyes of the media, literally. Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s is still a multi-million dollar earning show, and Rob Kardashian has very much been at an advantage with the show’s earnings. Things have not been going so well for Rob over the past few years and his net worth had taken a dive. But how did the only Kardashian boy lose so much money? Check out some interesting details of Rob Kardashian’s net worth, right here.
How Rich Is Rob Kardashian in 2018?
- Rob Kardashian’s net worth has been a topic of discussion for a long time, because he has not earned as much as his infamous sisters over the years. But to be fair, he was mostly a quiet rider in the back seat while his family was behind the wheel. So, how did he make his $10.0 million? Was it all from piggybacking off his family’s fame?
- When Robert Kardashian Sr. died, he left a legacy for his four children. Not only did he catapult them into the public eye for his work on the O.J. Simpson case, in 2003, before he died, he left behind an estate rumored to be worth $100.0 million, to be split among his children.
- It was rumored that Rob Kardashian earned $2.0 million per year from KUWTK.
- According to reports, Kris Jenner bought a home for her son Rob Kardashian in 2016 in Calabasas, California, which he reportedly sold for $2.3 million.
- Rob Kardashian’s cars are also pretty fancy. He reportedly rolls around town in a Range Rover, a Lamborghini Aventador ($390,000+), a Porsche Panamera ($90,000+), and also a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon ($100,000+).
- Check out Rob Kardashian’s net worth over the years:
- Rob Kardashian was quite the dapper young man, and that charm was brought quite a few girlfriends his way. Rob loves to spoil his women, as evident through the years of his relationships. Though we’re unsure how much in total Rob has spent on past girlfriends like Adrienne Bailon, Rita Ora, and even Angela Simmons, we do know he dolled out millions for his former fiancee, Blac Chyna.
- Blac Chyna was a stripper and they began dating in 2016, or at least rumors of Chyna and Kardashian came out at the time. The couple were very happy together at one point in time, and Chyna was showered with gifts.
- Among all the other things he gave her as gifts, it was the whopping 7-carat solitaire diamond ring that likely set his net worth back the most. Reports estimate the cost of the ring at a cool $325,000!
- He spoiled Chyna rotten during the time they were dating; like when he bought her a purple Lamborghini that cost him an estimated $200,000.
- Blac Chyna became pregnant with Kardashian and had a baby girl, Dream Kardashian, in 2016. To lose her post-baby weight, Chyna went under the knife. And guess who had to spill another $100,000 for the surgery? According to reports, Rob claims he did. (That was before the couple headed for a nasty breakup and Rob releasing images of the “work” he allegedly paid for.)
- Check out how much the other Kardashian’s have made, compared to their brother, Rob Kardashian.
|Kim Kardashian||$175.0 million|
|Kris Jenner||$60.0 million|
|Kylie Jenner||$50.0 million|
|Khloe Kardashian||$40.0 million|
|Kourtney Kardashian||$35.0 million|
|Kendall Jenner||$18.0 million|
|Rob Kardashian||$10.0 million|
Rob Kardashian’s split with Blac Chyna got ugly fast. He fell into a scandal that involved him leaking Chyna’s nudes on Instagram, and people did not like what he did. Instagram took down his account, and Rob Kardashian faced some serious backlash over his stunt. He lost a great deal of money, after he stopped filming for the show, and he had blocked out his sisters and family, as well. He has since stayed far away from the public eye, and has not appeared much on KUWTK.
- Since the breakup (and Chyna returning all of his expensive gifts), Rob Kardashian is looking to get back on track. His sock company, Arthur George Socks is doing well and he’s got a few other business ventures on the go. His Arthur George products include onesies, caps, hats, and socks for all occasions. The products retail at $15-$50 a pop, but if he starts doing the show once again, he might earn more than ever. People love nothing more than a comeback kid!