There is a good news for all the Pokémon Go players out there! There has been an update and it looks good, so far. Unless you live under a rock, you should be aware about the new Pokémon Go “sightings” update. Players all over the world cannot wait to try this new Pokémon Go update, “sightings”. If you did not get the time to update the game and are wondering about the Pokémon Go “sightings” feature, then worry not because we will provide you with all the details!
We all are happy to learn that the new Pokémon Go update has replaced the old Pokémon Go nearby panel with a new and advanced sightings panel. According to the sources, the game developers (Niantic) made a public announcement that they are working on a new tracker, which only selected trainers will receive.
However, you can still receive the Pokémon Go latest update. If you want the latest Pokémon Go “sightings” update, you need to ensure that your game has been updated to the latest version. Now that you are aware of how to earn the latest update, let us get down to business and analyze what the new Pokémon Go Sightings Feature actually has to offer.
Pokémon Go “Sightings” Feature Includes:
- Paul Tassi of Forbes got to experience this update and he said, “It works. It actually works. The feature works by scanning the area near the player every 10 seconds, Tassi explains, and says that “if implemented broadly without breaking the servers, this very well may be the permanent fix fans are looking for.”
- Another feature includes a safety feature, which reminds the players to not play the game while they are driving. Since the original release of the game, there have been many issues with people driving and playing, hence, they found it imperative to remind the users “not to Pokemon Go and drive.” So now, according to Niantic, “Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.”
- Another added advantage which trainers have is that they can now change their nicknames, but the only drawback is that they can do it only once. There are several other minor bugs fixed for iOS users, which includes battery-saver mode and accuracy of curveball throws.
- Space might be the issue, so you may have to delete some of the applications from your phone if you want to accommodate this game, because the Pokémon Go “sightings” update is 61 MB for Android and 106 MB for iOS.
- Another amazing update is that it highlights which Pokémon is in your area and will stay on your screen as you move closer. This helps a lot while locating them, without giving any details about the exact locations.
- Solved the problem of a bug that refrained “Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Solved the problem of achievements that displayed wrong medal icons.
- Gave the option to trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose a good new nickname for yourself, because you cannot change it again!
- Took care of the issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Additionally, they also remembered to include visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- The game developers stated that, “We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.”
- Also resolved small text fixes.
We hope that the Pokémon Go sightings update does not crash and players can play the game without any problems! Happy hunting!