Orlando Brown was once the most prominent faces among the first generation of Disney stars. But post-Disney, he has succumbed to the curse of early fame and hasn’t seemed to bounce back. His current net worth in 2018 estimated at only $200,000 is proof of this former Disney star’s downfall.
When That’s So Raven was revived last year, we were missing an important character in Raven’s psychic trio. Eddie, played by Orlando Brown, was conspicuous by his absence on Raven’s Home. You don’t have to be a psychic to know that Brown’s post-Disney run-ins with the law are behind his absence from the show. With his most recent arrest for alleged battery, it’s highly unlikely we’ll be seeing him on season 2, either. Orlando Brown’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $200,000 which is a stark difference from his fellow Disney stars.
How Rich is Orlando Brown?
- Orlando Brown was born on December 4, 1987, in Los Angeles and grew up with his grandmother in Perris, California.
- He began his acting career when he was a child in elementary school. He debuted in the TV movie, Family Values. His first major role was playing six-year-old Tiger in Damon Wayans’ military comedy, Major Payne.
- As a child, he had a steady flow of acting gigs. He played Nelson on The Jamie Foxx Show and voiced Sticky Webb on The Proud Family. He played the titular character in Filmore!
- He had appearances in shows like Waynehead, Sister, Sister, Family Matters, Two of a Kind, Friends and Foes, Safe Harbor, and Lizzie McGuire.
- He appeared in movies like Max Keeble’s Big Move and TV movies like Maniac Magee and Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Out.
- His breakout role came playing Eddie Thomas alongside Raven Symone and Anneliese Van Der Pol in Disney’s That’s So Raven. He was one of the closest friends of teen psychic, Raven on the show.
- After That’s So Raven, he reprised his character in The Proud Family Movie, and starred in movies like Christmas in Compton and American Bad Boy.
- After appearing in several Disney albums, he pursued a rap career. He released two albums; Trade it All (2006) and F**k My Name.
- He has collaborated with several major artists, including Akon, Sean Kingston, T-Pain, Pimp C, Raven Symone, Rayven Justice, TravStar, and more.
- Brown sent the rumor mill abuzz when he hinted that he had a romantic relationship with Raven Symone during their Disney days. He also alluded in one of his rap songs that she aborted their baby! Raven never corroborated the claims and it’s believed these rumors didn’t get him cast on Raven’s Home.
- He was arrested in 2016 for misdemeanor, battery, and drug possession with intention to sell.
- He was arrested again on January 18, 2018, after an alleged family dispute. The alleged altercation occurred during a dispute among Brown, his girlfriend, and the girlfriend’s mother. His bail was set at $25,000.
Here’s how Orlando Brown’s net worth compares to the early generation of Disney stars.
|Orlando Brown’s net worth||$200,000|
|Raven Symone||55.0 million (275 times smaller)|
|Anneliese Van Der Pol||1.0 million (5 times smaller)|
|Hilary Duff||25.0 million (125 times smaller)|
|Adam Lamberg||1.5 million (7.5 times smaller)|
|Kyle Massey||5.0 million (25 times smaller)|
|Ricky Ullman||3.0 million (15 times smaller)|
|Aly Michalka||2.0 million (10 times smaller)|
|Shia LaBeouf||25.0 million (125 times smaller)|