American country singer and American Idol judge, Luke Bryan has a lot on his plate right now! The 41-year-old singer is currently wowing crowds with his “What Makes You Country Tour,” which began on February 16, 2018, in Springfield, Missouri. Luke Bryan’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $90.0 million and now that he’s killing it on American Idol (not to mention his new tour), we’re sure that it’s set for an increase! Keep reading to know more about the country singer’s wealth.
Born Thomas Luther “Luke” Bryan on July 17, 1976, in Leesburg, Georgia, he is famously known as Luke Bryan. He started his music career by writing songs for his close friends from high school, as well as Billy Currington and Travis Tritt.
In 1999, Bryan graduated from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia, with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration. But music was his passion in life, so his father asked him to pack his stuff and pursue his dream of becoming a singer.
From there on, there was no looking back for Bryan. He has gained amazing success in the music industry with his sheer determination.
Luke Bryan’s Earnings and Financial Information
|Record Sales in 2011||$2.5 million|
|Record Sales in 2009||$972,000|
|Record Sales in 2007||$561,000|
How Rich Is Luke Bryan?
- Luke Bryan’s net worth is estimated at $90.0 million, which is due to his singles, music videos, albums, and songwriting.
- In 2017, Bryan released his song, “Light It Up,” which is a lead single from his sixth studio album, What Makes You Country.
- The album was released on December 8, 2017, and it debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200 with a total of 99,000 in actual sales; this is the country singer’s fourth album to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200!
- To further promote his album, the American Idol judge is currently on his “What Makes You Country Tour,” with the next location in Melbourne, Australia, on March 20; Luke Bryan’s tour will end on October 26, 2018, in Detroit, Michigan.
- In February 2017, Bryan performed the national anthem at Super Bowl LI at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
- It was revealed in September 2017 that the country singer would be one of the judges for the revival of American Idol on ABC.
- Initially, Bryan was offered around $2.5 million, but he demanded more and refused to sign the deal after hearing how much they were dishing out to pay his costar, Katy Perry; he is now taking home $7.0 million after his contract was changed.
- In 2017, Luke Bryan won a CMT Music Award for CMT Performance of the Year for the song, “Want to Want Me,” which he performed with Jason Derulo.
- The country star also earns a good amount of money with the help of endorsements; Luke Bryan’s endorsement deals include Cabela and Miller Lite.
- In 2017, Bryan ranked No.3 on Forbes’ list of The World’s Highest-Paid Country Musicians in 2017 with $42.0 million.
- Besides music, he has earned a lot from the reality show, Buck Commander, which is named after the company he co-owns with Willie Robertson; they also sell hats, DVDs, novelties, and clothing.
- As of November 2017, Bryan has sold more than seven million albums and 27 million singles.
- Throughout his career, Bryan has released several albums like I’ll Stay Me, Doin’ My Thing, Crash My Party, Tailgates & Tanlines, and Kill the Lights.
- Bryan has also won multiple Academy of Country Music Awards, as well as Country Music Association Awards in 2010 for his work.
- In 2011, Luke Bryan’s song, “Rain Is a Good Thing,” and Emily West’s single, “Blue Sky,” both sold on iTunes; the sales were donated to the Stonewall Community Foundation, with $25,000 being raised.
- Additionally, Bryan also has a website that sells apparel, hats, accessories, and music.
- In 2016, it was revealed that the musician was the brand ambassador of Chevrolet and he has to promote the brand on his social media channels.
- However, promoting products on Instagram landed Bryan in trouble; he was one of the celebrities who received a letter from the Federal Trade Commission with regards to the improper promotion on Instagram.
- Luke Bryan is married to his college sweetheart, Caroline Boyer; the couple has two kids together named Thomas “Bo” Boyer Bryan and Tatum “Tate” Christopher Bryan.
Luke Bryan’s Net Worth Comparison
|Luke Bryan’s Net Worth||$90.0 million|
|Katy Perry’s Net Worth||$295.0 million|
|Lionel Richie’s Net Worth||$200.0 million|
|Blake Shelton’s Net Worth||$60.0 million|
|Kelly Clarkson’s Net Worth||$28.0 million|
|Miranda Lambert’s Net Worth||$45.0 million|
|Faith Hill’s Net Worth||$80.0 million|
|Tim McGraw’s Net Worth||$85.0 million|
Luke Bryan’s House and Cars
- Reportedly, Bryan and his family have a house in Brentwood, Tennessee’s Fountainbrooke subdivision.
- He bought the Brentwood home for around $620,000; it has six bedrooms, a media room, five bathrooms, a three-car garage, and an exercise room.
- In 2012, Bryan and his family moved to a farm in Franklin, which was designed by Chad James; the property includes a guest house, a barn, and the main house, which is on the 150-acre farm.
- The property was named “Redbird” after his late sister; the two-story house has two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, a front porch, an upstairs media room, and a screened-in porch on the side.
- Bryan’s car collection includes a black Chevy Silverado. Talking about the car, Bryan said, “Chevy has been part of our family and a part of our work life on the farm for as long as I can remember. If you were a Bryan, you drove a Chevy — and I’m a longtime Suburban owner. This partnership is a natural fit for me and this unique Suburban represents everything I and my family want for our outdoor adventures.”
- Luke Bryan teamed up with Chevrolet and they came up with the 2017 Chevrolet Luke Bryan Suburban Concept; the suspension was lifted and it has a fishing rod holder because the country star is a huge fan of fishing.
- In 2010, the original base price of an eight-passenger Suburban was around $10,900.