Did you know Lori Loughlin—best known for playing Rebecca Donaldson on Full House—was also on Seinfeld?
The actress made a guest appearance in the show’s final season and played the role of one of Jerry Seinfeld’s girlfriends, the one who gets rid of his Knicks tickets. (The episode aired two years after Full House wrapped up.)
Loughlin reminded her fans about the role with a short clip on Instagram, along with the caption, “I don’t know how @erinkrakow finds this stuff!” (Erin Krakow is an actress who co-stars on Loughlin’s current show on the Hallmark Channel, When Calls the Heart.) The clip is an outtake from the show, where Jerry and Loughlin bump into Kramer in the hall of their building. Because the sound is a bit muffled, it’s hard to hear exactly what’s going on, but you can hear someone yell something from behind the camera and all three of the stars burst into laughter.
Loughlin’s fans were delighted to see the outtake video, with many of them tagging their friends in the comments section in order to share the clip. In just half an hour, Loughlin’s post racked up over 1,900 likes on Instagram.
The following are just a few other big names who once guest starred on Seinfeld:
- Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston
- Will & Grace star Debra Messing
- Hollywood actress Marisa Tomei
- Breaking Bad star Anna Gunn
- Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher
- Singer and actress Bette Midler
- Actor Jon Voight (Angelina Jolie’s father)
- Comedians Kathy Griffin and Sarah Silverman
- The Blacklist star James Spader
- Friends star Courteney Cox