Lindsey Vonn is an Olympic gold medalist and a World Cup champion. The woman is an ace when it comes to skiing, and that means she’s as rich in her bank as she is with her skills! Find out how Lindsey Vonn made her $6.0 million net worth, and why she is upset and speaking out against the leaders of America!
After Adam Rippon, Lindsey Vonn has now come forth to speak against the leaders who criticize the athletes and what they stand for. After gaining success at the Winter Olympics 2018, the athletes aren’t too happy about the backlash they received back home. She took a stand for Julie Foudy, who couldn’t bring home a medal.
It’s ok Julie. Not everyone has to like me but my family loves me and I sleep well at night. I work hard and try to be the best person I can be. If they don’t like me ??♀️ their loss I guess… Thank you for the support??❤️ https://t.co/EaySJE7QAe
— lindsey vonn (@lindseyvonn) February 17, 2018
Here’s a breakdown of Lindsey Vonn’s net worth:
How Much Does Lindsey Vonn Make in a Year?
- Lindsey Vonn is one of the only two female Alpine skiers in America to have won four World Cup Championships.
- Vonn’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at a cool $6.0 million. The strong woman has been skiing since she was a little girl.
- She learned how to ski from her grandfather, and her father Allen Lee Kildow was a pro skier too.
- Vonn soon became a name to reckon with in the skiing world, and the fame came with money!
- In 2009 alone, Vonn was reported to have earned $525,000 as a cash prize at the time of her World cup win.
- By the end of the decade, she was already a household name, and that means endorsements came a-knocking!
- Lindsey Vonn has been associated with brands like Red Bull, Procter & Gamble, Rolex, Under Armour Inc., and Oakley. Vonn earned an estimated $3.0 million through these endorsement deals.
- In 2010, Lindsey Vonn’s assets were calculated at over $2.5 million.
- Lindsey Vonn’s houses are as impressive as her gold medals, and Vonn loves to live her life in style!
- In 2016, Lindsey Vonn bought a home for $3.55 million in Los Angeles, California, after she broke up with ace golfer Tiger Woods. It is a sprawling 4,018 sq.ft. property with four bedrooms and five bathrooms.
- Vonn’s dream home in Vail, Colorado is a structure straight from the lore! The aesthetic appeal of the mansion is elevated due to its location. With snowy hills rolling down and misty clouds surrounding the dream house, Vonn felt it was perfect for her.
- Lindsey Vonn’s home in Park City, Utah was estimated at $1.1 million in 2013.
Check out how much Lindsey Vonn’s fellow male and female Olympians make, as compared to her:
|Shaun White||$40.0 million|
|Bode Miller||$8.0 million|
|Lindsey Vonn||$6.0 million|
|Mikaela Shiffrin||$3.0 million|
|Hannah Teter||$1.0 million|
- Lindsey Vonn’s earnings from her performances are estimated at $223,264.95, as prize money.
- Vonn’s Olympic records speak loads about her courage, and from the very beginning, she has been a winner.
- She has won eight crystal globes, four overall championships in World Cups, and a gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- In 2018, Lindsey Vonn’s performance at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics earned the skier 6th place in Women’s Super-G.