Lamar Odom is known for his time with the Los Angeles Lakers. He later gained attention for his marriage to reality TV star, Khloé Kardashian. It comes as no surprise that Lamar Odom’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $30.0 million. If you want to know more about Lamar Odom’s contract and how much money he made while playing in the NBA, then keep reading!
Besides having a high-profile basketball career, Lamar Odom is famous for his marriage and divorce to reality star, Khloé Kardashian. Following his divorce, things have been rocky for the former NBA player and he’s been in headlines for all the wrong reasons. But does that mean his money or net worth was affected?
Lamar Odom’s Net Worth in Recent Years
Lamar Odom’s House, Cars, and Endorsements
- For his appearances on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar, he reportedly earned $857,000 and $48,000, respectively.
- He had another source of income through other business ventures, including his music and film production company, Rich Soil Entertainment; He also had ventured into retail and launched a Rich Soil clothing line with designer Jonathan Garcia, as well as a fragrance with his ex-wife.
- Odom’s house in Miami is reportedly worth $2.9 million, and he drives a white Mercedes Benz with a price tag of $60,000.
Lamar Odom’s Net Worth Compared to Other Kardashian Exes
Lamar Odom’s Personal Life and Accomplishments
- Lamar Joseph Odom was born on November 6, 1979.
- He was married to Khloé Kardashian from 2009 to 2016.
- He won NBA championships in 2009 and 2010.
- In 2004, Odom won a bronze medal in the Olympics.
- He took home a gold medal in the 2010 FIBA World Championship.
- In 2011, Odom was named the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year.
- Lamar Odom’s yearly salary is estimated at $8.2 million.
Lamar Odom’s Contract Details
|1999-2000||Los Angeles Clippers||$2.4 million|
|2000-2001||Los Angeles Clippers||$2.6 million|
|2001-2002||Los Angeles Clippers||$2.8 million|
|2002-2003||Los Angeles Clippers||$3.5 million|
|2003-2004||Miami Heat||$9.9 million|
|2004-2005||Los Angeles Lakers||$10.5 million|
|2005-2006||Los Angeles Lakers||$11.4 million|
|2006-2007||Los Angeles Lakers||$12.3 million|
|2007-2008||Los Angeles Lakers||$13.2 million|
|2008-2009||Los Angeles Lakers||$14.1 million|
|2009-2010||Los Angeles Clippers||$7.5 million|
|2010-2011||Los Angeles Clippers||$8.2 million|
|2011-2012||Dallas Mavericks||$7.1 million|
|2012-2013||Los Angeles Clippers||$8.2 million|
|2013-2014||New York Knicks||$8,232|