Kodak Black’s net worth in 2018 is estimated to be $600,000. However, there is a possibility that his net worth may go down because after Kodak Black was reportedly arrested in Florida and hit with seven charges. If you want to know more about how rich the rapper is, then keep reading.
Kodak Black is in the limelight again following an arrest in Florida. He is charged with grand theft of firearm, over 20 grams of marijuana possession, neglecting a child, as well as two charges each of violating parole and weapon or ammo possession by a felon. This could very well affect the rapper’s wealth. If you want to know about Kodak Black’s net worth, then you came to the right place.
Born Dieuson Octave on June 11, 1997 in Pompano Beach, Florida, Kodak Black was raised by his mother, Marcelene Octave in Golden Acres, a public housing project. Both of his parents are originally from Haiti.
Black started rapping at a very young age. In fact, he went to a local trap house while still in elementary school to record music. He and his cousin started their own crew, and rapped in front of older boys.
How Rich Is Kodak Black?
• Kodak Black’s net worth is estimated to be $600,000, which is not bad for a 20-year-old who has been in the scene for just under five years.
• Most of his money comes from his six mixtapes, studio album, and multiple singles reaching Billboard charts.
• In 2009, when he was 12 years old, Black joined a rap group called Brutal Youngnz before joining The Kolyons. In December 2013, he released his first ever mixtape, Project Baby.
• The next year, he released his second mixtape, Heart of the Projects. His third mixtape, Institution, was released in 2015. Black states that his style is influenced by rappers like Boosie Badazz and Chief Keef.
• In 2015, he gained more popularity thanks to Drake, who uploaded a video of himself dancing to Black’s song, “Skrt.”
• In October that year, Kodak Black signed with Atlantic Records, and the following May, he and Lil Uzi Vert announced their national “Parental Advisory Tour,” but Black was a no-show.
• He released yet another single, “Tunnel Vision” on February 17, 2017. The song was a major hit and ranked at No. 6 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, and No. 17 on the Canadian Hot 100.
• Kodak Black has a lavish house in Florida, which was recently raided by police, resulting in his recent arrest.
Kodak Black’s Net Worth Comparison
|Kodak Black’s Net Worth||$600,000|
|Lil Uzi’s Net Worth||$7.0 million|
|Rich The Kid’s Net Worth||$2.0 million|
|Lil Pump’s Net Worth||$4.0 million|