Kevin Hart entertains all of us with his comedic acting. So it comes as no surprise that he is one of the richest comedians in the industry, Kevin Hart’s net worth is estimated to be between $120.0 and $128.0 million However, it looks like people are not really happy with Kevin Hart’s NBA All-Star Game pre-game sketch. Below are details about how much Kevin Hart is worth.
During 2018 NBA All-Star Game, comedian Kevin Hart tried his best to entertain viewers. But the long sketch did not score well with viewers, and Hart’s one-liner player introductions did not have many laughing. Many took to Twitter to express their disappointment. Well, we hope his 2018 NBA’s performance does not affect his ever-growing net worth.
Kevin Hart has entertained audiences worldwide in his movies and stand-up shows. There is no wonder why he is a now a household name. We all know that he is a hard worker and dedicated father, so take a look at what it has earned him throughout his career.
How Rich Is Kevin Hart?
- Kevin Hart’s net worth is estimated between $120.0 and $128.0 million.
- In 2017 alone, he earned approximately $32.5 million.
- He also collaborated with Mountain Dew for their new campaign that kicked off on February 15, 2018. This includes their “Closer than Courtside” competition and the video series, “Courtside Do’s and Don’ts with Kevin Hart.”
- As of 2017, Hart is the sixth-highest paid comedian, narrowly beating out the likes of Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Amy Schumer
- Jumanji reportedly made $886.0 million worldwide and became Sony’s third highest-grossing film.
- It is reported that Hart must have earned around seven figures for Jumanji, plus additional millions after the movie’s success.
- The Secret Life of Pets earned around $875.0 million worldwide. Ride Along was also a huge success, that made over six times its $25.0 million budget.
- Kevin Hart’s tours are also a major source of his income. The comedian is set to hit the road for his “Irresponsible” tour next month.
- Hart recently made an appearance in an underwear advertisement for Macy’s.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he made approximately $87.5 million. He had over 100 shows in 12 months and grossed an average of $1.0 million at each venue.
- He also earns a good amount of money from endorsements and sponsorships from companies like Foot Locker, Hyundai, Nike, Tommy John, and H&M.
- His “What Now?” tour sold more than 600,000 tickets and earned $35.0 million. The comedian’s fans follow his social media accounts closely, with Kevin Hart’s Instagram having over 57.1 million followers.
- Back in 2014, he earned around $2.0 million to promote two movies on social media.
Kevin Hart’s Earnings
From Stand-up Comedy to Films and TV
- Initially, it was a little difficult for Hart to make a name for himself. There were plenty of nights where he was booed off stage. Instead of letting it bring him down, he signed up for comedy competitions which eventually helped him find his style.
- However, once he garnered some fame, he tried his hand in the film industry with roles in Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, The Wedding Ringer, Think Like a Man, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and the upcoming Night School.
- After getting some recognition for his films, Hart released his comedy special, I’m a Grown Little Man in 2009. He then released two more: Seriously Funny (2010) and Laugh at My Pain (2011).
- Aside from films, he appeared on TV shows like Undeclared, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Wild ‘n Out, and Modern Family.
Kevin Hart’s Net Worth Comparison
|Kevin Hart’s Net Worth||$120.0 million|
|Chris Rock’s Net Worth||$100.0 million|
|Jerry Seinfeld Net Worth||$720.0-$920.0 million|
|Dave Chappelle’s Net Worth||$42.0 million|
|Ellen DeGeneres’ Net Worth||$400.0 million|
Kevin Hart’s Awards
- In 2015, Kevin Hart was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World by Chris Rock.
- He also won the BET Award for Best Actor for Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain. He received three NAACP Image Awards for Real Husbands of Hollywood; two Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for Ride Along; and two People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Comedic Movie Actor (Central Intelligence and The Wedding Ringer).
- Hart also has countless other nominations.
- He started dating model Eniko Parrish soon after he separated from his wife, Torrei Hart. The couple tied the knot in August 2016 in front of 200 guests in Santa Barbara, California, where Hart’s son was his best man. The couple have one son together, Kenzo Kash.
- Kevin Hart has a beautiful house in Tarzana, California, which is believed to have been bought for around $2.0 million. His home has seven bedrooms, a swimming pool, and seven bathrooms.
Kevin Hart’s Car Collection
Hart has a huge car collection, which he shares on Instagram:
1. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
2. Ferrari 458 Spider