Kendall Jenner proved time and again that she is one of the best models in the world today. Her ad campaigns have not only earned her millions, but they have also made her fan following reach up the millions, too! Kendall Jenner’s net worth in 2018 is a cool $18.0 million. But how much does Kendall Jenner make in a year? Keep reading to find out!
Making headlines for even the smallest of actions is something the Kardashian-Jenners do well. But some members of the clan achieved more than that. Like Kendall Jenner, for example.
Kendall Jenner is the highest paid model in the world. And, she deserves every penny!
Anyone wondering about the details of Kendall Jenner’s net worth, should keep reading, because we have it all.
What Does Kendall Jenner Do for a Living?
- Every major fashion label and designer in the world wants Kendall Jenner to model for them—and there is a good reason why. Her fan following alone, which is 86.2 million on Instagram and counting, is reason enough!
- Jenner made her living through modeling, sure, but she was already a huge name among Kardashian fans. This helped her gain more popularity in the fashion world.
- Jenner’s net worth of $18.0 million started accumulating when she was 14 years old. And, it looks like she’s only going to get richer!
- The reality star made it big through Wilhelmina Models in 2009. Her first job as a model was with the super-popular retail brand, Forever 21.
- In 2012, nail polish brand OPI reportedly paid the Jenner sisters $100,000 to use their names in the company’s ad campaign.
- The Jenner sisters also make money through their brand of clothing and accessories, Kendall+Kylie. It includes collaborations with bigger brands like Top Shop, and products range from $80 to $500 a pop. The brand seems to be doing pretty well seeing that they churn out millions in profits.
- It was also estimated that Kendall Jenner received a cool $100,000 for Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2013. But she earns even more through her modeling gigs with big names like Estée Lauder, Dolce & Gabbana, Vera Wang, Micheal Kors, and Diane Von Fürstenberg.
- Kendall Jenner’s shows have always been a huge hit as far as ratings go. Since she began modeling and promoting herself on social media, her earnings have rapidly increased. The 22-year-old makes an estimated $400,000 for her social media posts.
- Gisele Bündchen was the highest paid model up until 2017, with a salary of $17.5 million, but Jenner took the crown with a whopping $22.0 million salary!
- Kendall Jenner’s Victoria’s Secret deal has also earned her millions in fans and money.
Kendall Jenner’s Net Worth Compared to Her Contemporaries
|Gisele Bündchen||$360.0 million|
|Adriana Lima||$75.0 million|
|Miranda Kerr||$45.0 million|
|Candice Swanepoel||$25.0 million|
|Kendall Jenner||$18.0 million|
|Gigi Hadid||$13.0 million|
|Bella Hadid||$12.0 million|
Kendall Jenner’s Assets
- Kendall Jenner’s house in Beverly Hills, which once belonged to Charlie Sheen, cost her a cool $8.5 million. The luxury Spanish-style home comes complete with a movie theater, tennis court, a fire pit, pool, outdoor fountain, and a fully equipped playground.
- The 6,625-square-foot property was bought after the supermodel sold her L.A. condo for $1.6 million, along with the West Hollywood home she bought from Emily Blunt for $6.5 million, for $6.85 million.
- Jenner rolls around town in a shiny Audi R8 Spyder worth $148,385, and was gifted a Range Rover that starts at $40,000. She is also often spotted in a classy Chevrolet Camaro SS worth a cool $50,000.
Kendall Jenner’s Net Worth Compared to Her Family
|Kardashian Member||Net Worth||Jenner’s Net Worth|
|Kim Kardashian||$175.0 million||9.7 times smaller|
|Kris Jenner||$60.0 million||3.3 times smaller|
|Kylie Jenner||$50.0 million||2.7 times smaller|
|Khloe Kardashian||$40.0 million||2.2 times smaller|
|Kourtney Kardashian||$35.0 million||1.9 times smaller|
|Rob Kardashian||$10.0 million||1.8 times bigger|
Kendall Jenner was not at the 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show because of her multi-million dollar deal with rival lingerie company, La Perla. VS fans were disappointed when Jenner’s BFF Gigi Hadid was also not part of the show, following controversy after a social media post.