Melrose Place actress Heather Locklear’s career and personal life are in hot water following her arrest on Sunday night. She allegedly assaulted her boyfriend and attacked three Ventura County Sheriff’s deputies. Heather Locklear’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $25.0 million. We wonder if her net worth will suffer from her arrest.
On Sunday night, cops were called to Locklear’s house in California, a little after 9:30 p.m., reportedly because of a domestic abuse incident between Locklear and her boyfriend. Shortly after the call, Locklear was immediately arrested after the authorities discovered evidence that proved Locklear had hit her boyfriend.
Locklear was “booked on one count of felony domestic battery and three counts of battery for allegedly attacking three responding Ventura County Sheriff’s deputies.” Locklear has been released now, and her hearing is set to be on March 13. Locklear is famous for her role as Amanda Woodward in the famous ’90s TV series, Melrose Place.
Locklear was a very famous actress back in the day, but lately, she has taken on very few roles in the Hollywood industry. However, her hard work and determination in earlier years as the star of Melrose Place made her a household name and she earned a hefty amount in her heyday. If you want to know financial details about Heather Locklear, then keep on reading.
How Rich Is Heather Locklear?
- Heather Locklear’s net worth is estimated at $25.0 million.
- Locklear started her career in the early ’80s by doing small roles in CHiPs, 240-Robert, and Eight Is Enough.
- Locklear has worked in several movies and TV shows. Her notable films include Firestarter, The Big Slice, Wayne’s World 2, The First Wives Club, Money Talks, Uptown Girls, The Perfect Man, Game of Life, Flirting with Forty, Flying By, and Scary Movie 5.
- Locklear has also appeared in some TV shows such as Dynasty, T.J. Hooker, Going Places, Melrose Place, Spin City, Scrubs, LAX, Rules of Engagement, Melrose Place, Hot in Cleveland, and Too Close to Home.
- For her role in Melrose Place, Locklear received four consecutive Golden Globe nominations in the category Best Actress – Television Series Drama.
- Locklear married twice and also got divorced twice. Her ex-husbands are Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. Locklear has a daughter named Ava Sambora with her ex-husband Sambora.
- In August 2011, Locklear was engaged to Jack Wagner, but they called off their engagement by the November of the same year.
Heather Locklear’s Earnings & Financial Data
|1992 (Salary per episode from Melrose Place)||$100,000|
- Heather Locklear currently lives in Thousand Oaks, California.
- She had a Porsche, but she was involved in an accident when she crashed that car into a ditch and was hospitalized in 2017. However, reports says that neither drugs nor alcohol appeared to be a factor in the accident.
Heather Locklear’s Net Worth in Comparison with Other Celebrities
|Heather Locklear||$25.0 million|
|Lauren Graham||$15.0 million|
|Joan Collins||$30.0 million|
|Courtney Thorne-Smith||$10.0 million|
|Charlie Sheen||$20.0 million|
|Jennifer Esposito||$4.0 million|