Dorit Kemsley gained fame from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She brought in a lot of drama and excitement on the show, and is also a fashion designer. So it comes as no surprise that Dorit Kemsley’s net worth in 2018 is estimated at $50.0 million. If you want to know more details about the reality star’s finances, then keep reading.
41-year-old Dorit Kemsley (née Lemel) was born in Connecticut, and is a fashion designer. She is fluent in Hebrew likely because her father, Shalom Lemel, is from Israel. At a very young age, she decided to make a name for herself in the fashion industry. Her hard work and determination brought her so far that she is now a well-known reality star.
Dorit Kemsley’s Net Worth
- Dorit Kemsley’s net worth is estimated at $50.0 million. She is famous for being a cast member of Bravo’s reality show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- At the young age of 19, she went to Italy and put her bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and design to good use, working at a global swimwear organization for 10 years.
- In 2009, she moved to New York and started her own company, Dorit, which makes swimwear, clothes, and resort-wear.
- Kemsley is a Good Samaritan who donates to and supports several charities, including Safe Kids, which aims to reduce the number of preventable injuries within the U.S.
- She also helps her husband, Paul Kemsley run their management company, Nixxi Entertainment.
- In March 2015, she tied the knot with Paul in a lavish New York wedding in the Rainbow Room. The couple have two kids together.
Dorit Kemsley’s Net Worth Compared to other Reality Stars
|Dorit Kemsley Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Kyle Richards’ Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Lisa Vanderpump’s Net Worth||$75.0 million|
|Camille Grammer’s Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Adrienne Maloof’s Net Worth||$50.0 million|
|Eden Sassoon’s Net Worth||$20.0 million|
|Lisa Rinna’s Net Worth||$8.0 million|
|Erika Girardi’s Net Worth||$5.0 million|