DJ Khaled’s net worth in 2018 is an estimated $20.0 million. The music mogul might have started his career as a rapper, but today, he is more successful behind the scenes. Check out how much money DJ Khaled makes in a year!
Khaled Mohammed Khaled has been in the music industry for more than a decade now, and started under the name Arab Attack. Now, DJ Khaled is reportedly $20.0 million rich and even more famous than ever! Read on to know more about DJ Khaled’s fortune.
How Much is DJ Khaled’s Net Worth?
- With his hits and collaborations, DJ Khaled’s wealth shot up to a cool $20.0 million!
- His work not only earned him fame, but also the luxuries he and his family have grown accustomed to, like the $10.0 million home he bought from British singer, Robbie Williams.
- DJ Khaled, 42, also has a $6.0 million home in Florida, which comes complete with a Jacuzzi and pool.
- He welcomed his baby boy, Asahd in 2016, and had more followers on social media after posting the baby’s pictures. He now has 8.9 million followers on Instagram alone, and that number is still on the rise!
- It was reported that DJ Khaled receives a cool $15.0 million per show. With songs like “I’m So Hood,” and “All I Do is Win” being platinum and double-platinum certified, we are not surprised!
- Cash Money reportedly signed a deal with DJ Khaled, giving him a whopping $1.5 million advance.
- The same year, he received $2.0 million to produce five more albums with the label, according to reports.
- DJ Khaled drives a royal Rolls-Royce worth $70,000, and he even gave Asahd a mini custom-made Rolls-Royce, with a leather interior and personalized plates.
- In mid-2017, DJ Khaled had the ride of his life—literally. The “I Got the Keys” singer reportedly made $24.0 million between 2016 and 2017. With that, came wheels like you’ve never seen before! He drives a Phantom VIII ($430,000), an Arabian-blue Wraith Coupe, and a black Ghost sedan (starting at $300,000).
DJ Khalid’s Net Worth Compared to Other Artists
|Calvin Harris||$190.0 million|
|Swedish House Mafia||$100.0 million|
|DJ Tiesto||$150.0 million|
|David Guetta||$75.0 million|
|DJ Khaled||$20.0 million|
- DJ Khaled’s songs like “I’m the One,” which had him collaborate with some of the biggest names in the industry including Justin Bieber and Lil Waye, won him an AMA for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Song, as well as a nomination for Collaboration of the Year in 2017.
- Awards bring more money, and here are some albums DJ Khaled cashed in on:
|We The Best (440,000 copies)||$450,000|
|We Global (294,000 copies)||$300,000|
|Kiss The Ring (108,000 copies)||$112,000|
|Suffering From Success (44,000 copies)||$47,000|
Expect some amazing things from the musical genius this year! DJ Khaled’s tour with Demi Lovato will take the two to 20 North American cities and will kick off in February. And we can only imagine he’ll be seeing more dollar signs from those shows!