|About Danielle Bregoli|
|Known As||Bhad Bhabie, The "Cash Me Outside" Girl, Danielle Marie Bregoli-Peskowitz|
|Birth||March 6, 2003 Boynton Beach, Florida, United States|
|Parents||Ira Peskowitz, Barbara Ann Bregoli|
Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz, famously known as Bhad Bhabie, went viral after appearing on Dr. Phil. Recently, the 14-year-old rapper and social media star did something very sweet for her mother. The “Cash Me Outside” girl took to Instagram to tell fans that she paid off her mom’s mortgage. So, how much is Danielle Bregoli’s net worth coming into 2018? The young starlet’s net worth is estimated at around $600,000, according to sources.
Danielle Bregoli is a social media personality who is active on Instagram. She is also a rapper who released her debut single in August 2017.
Bhad Bhabie is famous for her catchphrase, “Cash Me Outside,” in a September 2016 episode of Dr. Phil. With her newfound fame, she released five singles in 2017.
Although the rapper recently started her career, the “Cash Me Outside” girl’s net worth is already estimated at $600,000, according to sources.
Danielle Bregoli’s Net Worth Compared to other Artists
|Danielle Bregoli’s Net Worth||$600,000|
|Lil Pump’s Net Worth||$4.0 million|
|Lil Uzi Vert’s Net Worth||$3.0 million|
|Cardi B’s Net Worth||$4.0 million|
- Danielle Bregoli was born in Boynton Beach, Florida, on March 26, 2003.
- She made an appearance in the music video for “Everything 1K,” by Kodak Black.
- The young rapper is taking advantage of her newfound fame by promoting products like Fit Tea and Postmates on Instagram (she earns a good amount of money through this).
- Bregoli also reportedly charges around $40,000 for meet and greets.
Danielle Bregoli’s Songs
- Bhad Bhabie released her first single, “These Heaux,” on August 26, 2017, which peaked at No. 77 on the Billboard Hot 100, making her the youngest female rapper reach the chart.
- Due to the success of her debut single, Atlantic Records signed a multi-album recording contract with her.
- In September 2017, Bhad Bhabie remixed “Roll in Peace,” by Kodak Black, as well as “From the D to the A” by Tee Grizzley and Lil Yachty.
- The same month, she released “Hi Bich” and “Whachu Know” as well as a music video, which was viewed over one million times in just 24 hours.
- Bhad Bhabie also released other songs like “I Got It” and “Mama Don’t Worry (Still Ain’t Dirty).”