Race car driver Danica Patrick’s rep has officially confirmed that she is dating Green Bay Packers quarterback, Aaron Rodgers. The QB was in a relationship with model and actress, Olivia Munn for three years before they split in 2017. As he’s been spotted with the racecar Queen, many are curious to know more about her and her career. Danika Patrick’s 2018 net worth is estimated as high as $60.0 million and we’ve got all the details on where she’s accrued her wealth.
Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers have become the talk of the town! With their sudden relationship news came more questions about Danica Patrick’s career and net worth. We have the details you need, including how much Danica Patrick makes in a year.
- Danica Patrick’s estimated net worth is between $18.0 and $60.0 million, and she earned it all through her adventurousness.
- According to Forbes, Patrick’s salary was $7.9 million in 2016.
- In 2016 she ranked as the seventh highest-paid Nascar driver.
- Patrick’s Indy Japan 300 win put her on the map as she became the only woman to emerge victorious in an IndyCar series.
- Through IndyCar racing, the 5’2” women’s champ earned a cool $135,000 as career cash prize in 2005.
- In 2006, she earned the title of Sportswoman of the Year by March of Dimes for her success on the track.
- That same year, she took home a cash prize of $932,500, followed by a cool $1,180,000 in 2007.
- It is estimated that by 2007, Danica Patrick’s earnings shot up to $5.0 million. Her stats proved she deserved every bit of the international acclaim she received.
Check out how much Danica Patrick makes compares to other male Formula 1 drivers:
- Along with being a race car driver, Patrick is a model and advertising spokeswoman. So, it’s no surprise that she makes millions! Endorsements help a celebrity earn more, and we’re sure Coca-Cola, GoDaddy.com, Tissot, Hot Wheels, and Chevrolet add to her wealth.
- By 2012, Patrick reportedly earned a whopping $12.0 million through endorsements, along with NASCAR.
- She is a classy and fashion-forward woman, and her choice in cars is no different. She owns a Lamborghini Gallardo worth $202,000, and races a Ford Fusion.
- Danica Patrick’s house in Scottsdale had a reported price tag of $4.6 million
- She married Paul Edward Hospenthal, a physical therapist, in 2005, but they divorced in 2013.
- Acting, and voice acting, came along, and Patrick appeared on The Simpsons as herself, and even guest starred as a race car driver suspected of murder on CSI: NY.
- In more recent news, the IndyCar racer is dating Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who split up with Olivia Munn in 2017.