UFC president Dana White is in the limelight because of his comment about referee Mario Yamasaki. White took to social media and slammed Yamasaki for interfering late in the UFC Belem co-main event fight between Priscila Cachoeira and Valentina Shevchenko. The UFC has become a multibillion-dollar organization due to White’s involvement. So, it comes as no surprise that Dana White’s net worth is estimated at $500.0 million. Get the scoop on how he made his massive fortune right here!
On Saturday night, there was a UFC fight between Priscila Cachoeira and Valentina Shevchenko in Brazil. Mario Yamasaki was the referee, and many feel that he didn’t do a great job at stopping Shevchenko from giving several blows to Cachoeira’s head.
White was furious with Yamasaki, so he took to social media to write, “Priscilla Cachoeira, you showed so much heart and toughness in that fight. I’m honored to have you fight in the UFC. Unfortunately the ref is there to protect you and Mario DID NOT do that. This isn’t his first disgusting performance in the octagon. Another unfortunate thing is that i can’t do anything about It only the Brazilian commission can and i am hoping after this scary, incompetent showing he hopefully will never set foot in that Octagon again. Strikes landed was 230-3. [sic]”
With his hard work and determination, White has achieved a lot in his life. Keep reading to know more about his finances, including Dana White’s salary.
How Rich Is Dana White?
- Dana Fredrick White Jr. was born on July 28, 1969, in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Dana White’s net worth is estimated at $500.0 million and it is all thanks to his sheer hard work and determination.
- While studying at the University of Massachusetts, he started a boxing program for at-risk kids; but he did not complete his studies.
- In 1992, he started Dana White Enterprises in Las Vegas. It was around that time that he started managing fighters like Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell.
- After the Fertitta brothers invested $2.0 million for a UFC ownership stake in 2001, they asked White to be the president of the organization.
- He now receives a nine percent share of the UFC’s net profits since it was sold to WME-IMG for $4.0 billion in July 2016.
- Dana White’s salary was estimated at $20.0 million in 2017, according to sources.
- White also gives back to charities; he donated $100,000 to marathon fundraisers, and another $100,000 to reconstruct Hermon High School’s athletic complex.
- In 2010, he gave around $50,000 to the Francisco Espinoza Foundation and $8,000 to pay for a brain tumor surgery on a two-year-old girl.
- Besides being the president of the UFC, White has also appeared on TV.
- Dana White’s TV show appearances include The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Dana White’s Net Worth Compared to Others
|Dana White’s Net Worth||$500.0 million|
|Conor McGregor’s Net Worth||$85.0 million|
|Demetrious Johnson’s Net Worth||$6.0 million|
|Tyron Woodley’s Net Worth||$4.0 million|
Dana White’s Cars
Dana White likes to roll in style! His car collection includes a Barracuda, Range Rover, Bentley, and two Ferraris. He also has a Ducati and two Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Dana White’s Earnings
It comes as no surprise that Dana White is causing a bit of a stir regarding the Yamasaki debacle, but many fans are on his side. Not known to be one to bite his tongue, the tweet has caused much debate online. Either way, with $500 million in the bank, we doubt he’s too worried about it!