It’s official! “Hot felon” Jeremy Meeks is a father again! The convict-turned-model is expecting his first child with his girlfriend, heiress Chloe Green. While this comes as bittersweet news to fans (mostly sweet), many want to know about Chloe Green’s net worth in 2018, which could be in the billions! Did Meeks just hit the jackpot?
The 27-year-old Topshop heiress, raised in a world of wealth and titles, is making headlines once again. But this time, it’s for baby news! According to reports, she and boyfriend Jeremy Meeks have announced they are expecting! This begs the questions; how much is the British socialite worth and is a wedding in the near future?
How Rich Is Chloe Green?
- Chloe Green was born on March 2, 1991, to British Topshop billionaire Sir Philip Green and his wife Cristina “Tina”. She also has a 24-year-old brother named Brandon Green.
- Chloe’s personal net worth is unknown, but her father (who is known as the “British version of Donald Trump”) is chairman of the Arcadia Group.
- Philip owns Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, and other retailers and his net worth is estimated $4.9 billion, according to Forbes.
- Chloe was born in England, but she moved with her family to Monaco at 6 years old.
- She attended the prestigious International School of Monaco, and was sitting in on her father’s board meetings at the young age of 10!
- According to Vanity Fair, Philip was accused of letting moving to Monaco to dodge taxes on his wealth and making himself richer by letting retailer, British Home Stores (BHS) fail.
- The fall of BHS put the pensions of 19,000 employees at risk and in 2017, Philip agreed to pay out a reported $450.0 million to cover their pensions.
Chloe Green’s Glamorous Lifestyle
- As a socialite, Chloe has been in the spotlight from a very young age.
- She has been to high-profile events and has hung out with celebs like Sofia Richie, Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, and more.
- Her brother even had Beyonce sing at his bar mitzvah back in 2005!
- In 2012, Chloe launched her own line of shoes, CJG by Chloe Green, named after her initials.
- In 2011, she joined the cast of the British reality show, Made in Chelsea, which followed the lives of wealthy socialites in London, England.
- Chloe dated bisexual Made in Chelsea cast member, Ollie Locke. After Locke, reports say she dated singer, Marc Anthony.
- Chloe isn’t big on houses, her family estate, or cars, but she does love yachts. Many of her Instagram posts show her on a boat in any part of the world.
- While she’s reportedly not big on cars, she can be seen on social media posing beside a red Aston Martin.
- While Chloe’s exact net worth isn’t listed, she stands to inherit her parents’ net worth, along with her brother. So, it looks like she might never need to worry about money!
Chloe Green and Motherhood
- Meeks, 34, and Chloe have confirmed that they are expecting their first child and have been dating since June 2017.
- According to reports, Meeks was still legally married to his estranged wife Melissa (with whom he also has a son) when he began dating Chloe.
- The “hot felon” filed for divorce in October, which ended their eight years of marriage. He was seen in St. Barts with Green at the time the filing went public.
- Since then, Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green only seem to be enjoying each other’s company, and though there doesn’t seem to be any word of a wedding in the works, a baby is definitely on the way!
|Paris Hilton||$100.0 million|
|Sofia Richie||$3.0 million|
|Chloe Green||$4.9 billion (Father’s fortune, possible inheritance split with her brother.)|