If there’s a way to describe Bruno Mars in one word, it’s “superstar.” Now, he’s a six-time Grammy winner! The charismatic hitmaker and his addictive tunes enraptured fans and the world. Last night was proof! It’s no surprise that Bruno Mars’ net worth is estimated at $110.0 million, and with last night’s wins, it’s bound to rise!
Bruno Mars is an award-winning, chart-topping, hit-making, bestselling artist. Since making his grand entrance into the scene in 2010, he’s dominated pop music with his catchy tunes, awesome lyrics, and classic throwback image. It was that very image that put the star on a pedestal, and why not? With 24K Magic winning many major awards at the Grammys 2018, Mars is now music royalty!
How Much Money Does Bruno Mars Make a Show?
- Bruno Mars’ fortune from music earned him a net worth of approximately $110.0 million in 2018. With his profound success in the music industry alone, he found himself at #60 on Forbes‘ Celebrity 100 list, which in itself is proof of his hard work.
- Mars’ estimated salary per year is $35.0 million, and the star puts it to good use. He is known for his philanthropy and is partnered with Hawai’i Community Foundation, and donated to various other trusts.
- Bruo Mars donated a solid $1.0 million to help the victims of the Flint water crisis. He also donated $100,000 to orphans of Bantay Bay and Typhoon Yolanda.
- Forbes estimated his earnings as of June 2017 to be $39.0 million! But as he said a long time ago, “I haven’t even really scratched the surface yet.” It’s no biggie that he was named among Time’s 100 most influential people and ranked #1 on Forbes‘ 30 Under 30 list.
- He already had four Grammy awards to his name by 2017 and after this year’s awards, he has six more including, Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year, all for 24K Magic.
- Having sold over 130 million records worldwide and performeing to sold-out concerts in venues like Barclay’s Center, he’s the most acclaimed best-selling artist of the generation. He earned five out of his seven Billboard Hot 100 #1’s faster than any male artist since Elvis Presley.
Check out how rich Bruno Mars’ contemporaries are, compared to the award-winner:
- Bruno Mars’ house is in Hollywood Hills and cost him a reported $3.2 million. The luxurious home is said to come with all the amenities fit for a star including a Jacuzzi.
- His Studio City crib is worth a whopping $6.5 million. He also sold a mansion back in his hometown of Honolulu for a sizeable $2.7 million.
- Mars listed his L.A. mansion for over $3.3 million. It was 4,064 sq.ft., with 3.5 bathrooms, and three bedrooms. It has several marble columns, spacious living and dining rooms, and a view of the San Fernando Valley.
- Bruno Mars’ private jet is an another feather in his cap, as the star travels in style to all his concerts. He is often spotted exiting his jet when he goes on tour.
- Speaking of tours, Bruno Mars’ 2013 shows, which were a total of 84, earned the singer a whopping $72.4 million. More recently, his 24K Magic sales of 1 million copies earned him a nice $1.5 million.
- His car collection boasts a snazzy Rolls Royce with a price tag estimated at $289,000, and a Cadillac XTS that costs between $72,000-92,000. The Allanté Cadillac featured in his 24k Magic music video, was his own, priced at $54,000.
- The singer grew up humble and has never forgotten his roots. All of his success comes from sheer talent with a critical and commercial attraction that will surely keep his wealth rising