Toni Braxton and Birdman recently got engaged and are all over the news. Well, not like being chased by the media is new for Birdman. Being one of the richest and most successful rappers in the world, he is exceedingly popular. Birdman’s net worth in 2018 is a whooping $110.0 million. Wow, now that’s something!
Mostly known by his stage name, Bryan Christopher Williams is a rapper, entrepreneur, and record producer. Born on February 15, 1969, Birdman’s age is 49. He is the public face and co-founder of Cash Money Records, which he founded in 1991 along with his older brother, Ronald “Slim” Williams.
Over the years he released several albums with Big Tymers. He also released numerous tracks and a collaboration album with rapper Lil Wayne.
Through his tours and career as a rapper, Birdman has built quite a fortune for himself. Here’s a peek into his treasury.
Birdman’s Net Worth in 2018
- While his career was at its peak, Birdman claimed that he bought about a 100 new cars every six months, and generously gave away the “old” ones to his family and friends.
- On most occasions, he is spotted wearing jewellery worth several million dollars, including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings. He also has a $500,000 grill on his teeth.
- During Hurricane Katrina, Birdman lost 50 cars and 20 houses. The cars he lost included two Maybachs and four Ferraris.
- Birdman launched an oil and energy venture with his brother in 2010. It was called Bronald Oil, which is a combination of their names. Although the duo had plans of exploring and developing oil resources in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Oklahoma Osage County, it is not known whether this venture of theirs became successful, or still exists for that matter.
- Birdman’s name appears on the number one spot on Complex’s list of rappers who have the biggest, and most expensive, car collections. A few of the cars he owns include a Bugatti Veyron, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Maybach 62S Landaulet, and Maybach Exelero.
- Birdman owned a gigantic and luxurious house in Miami, Florida with seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. It was previously owned by producer Scott Storch. The mansion is known to have 225-foot ceilings and a below ground pool, outdoor pool with cabana, gym, spa, in-house massage room, movie theatre, and a 100-foot waterfront with private dock. In January 2018, despite being on the market for $16.9 million, the rapper was ordered to vacate his home by a judge, following a lawsuit from EMG Transfer Agent, from which he took a loan of $12.0 million for the home
|Birdman’s Miami Beach Mansion||$16.9 million|
|Birdman’s Earnings in 2015||$18.0 million|
|Birdman’s Earnings from Record Sales in 2013||$40.0 million|
|Birdman’s Earnings in 2012||$21.0 million|
|Birdman’s Earnings in 2011||$20 .0million|
|Value of Birdman’s Bugatti||$2.5 million|
|Value of Birdman’s Chopard Diamond Watch||$1.5 million|
In 2017, Birdman bagged the fourth place position on Forbes Five–a ranking of the world’s richest hip-hop artists.