Everybody wants to know how musicians make their millions, and where they spend their money! One splurge-worthy rapper isBig Sean, whose net worth in 2018 is a whopping $16.0 million. The “Miracles” singer saw an amazing 2017 where his net worth saw a $2.0 million increase in just eight months. We uncovered some hidden treasures in Big Sean’s millionaire life, and are sharing it with you right here!
Big Sean has been in the rap scene since 2011, and quickly became a record-breaking artist. His collaborations with big names like Jay Z and Kanye West, have definitely helped him build an empire of his own. Now, fans are eager to know what that empire is loaded with. Who rides in Big Sean’s cars? Does he shower his girlfriend, Jhene Aiko with lavish gifts? Learn more about Big Sean’s net worth right here!
How Rich is Big Sean in 2018?
- In 2011, Big Sean earned big bucks through his hit release,Finally Famous, which went platinum. He wastaking in millions with his chart-topping debut album.
- An estimated amount of endorsements and record sales earned Big Sean a whopping $4.0 million annual income in 2011 alone.
- In 2012, endorsements were the main source for the rapper’s wealth, and through his collaboration with clothing companies A Bathing Ape and Billionaire Boys Club he earned approximately $400,000.
- That same year, he signed an endorsement deal with Adidas.
- Big Sean’s albums likeHall of Fame(2013) andDark Sky Paradise(2015) earned him gold and platinum status, all while being signed with Def Jam Records and GOOD Music.
- Big Sean’s house in 2013 was a sprawling Beverly Hills pad that cost him a neat $1,675,000. The rapper began dating Ariana Grande in 2014, and the couple looked amazing every time they made appearances together. But Grande was soon out of his life, and he upgraded to a mansion three years later
- The rapper bought Slash’s former homefor a whopping $9.5 million, and sold his pad for a profit for almost $3.0 million.
- In 2017, Big Sean released his album Bounce Back which went double platinum.
- He splurged on a Mercedes S-Class, and reportedly also bought a $45,000 Audi.
- Big Sean has since left Adidas and currently endorses Puma, which definitely means more money for him!
Big Sean’s Net Worth against other Well-Known Rappers:
|Jay Z||$900.0 million|
|Sean “Diddy” Combs||$820.0 million|
|Kanye West||$160.0 million|
|Lil Wayne||$150.0 million|
Big Sean has grown over the years, not just in music, but with money as well. This is how much Big Sean made throughout his career as a rapper:
|Year||Net Worth||Annual Income|
- Big Sean’s record sales are as impressive as his lyrics, and there are some albums that performed better than others.Hall of Fame itself earned him a whopping $2,097,902, and Detroit
earned him $1,704,545.
- His Detroit Player sneakers with Adidas sold very well, and his line of shoes with Puma are sure to bring in even more for the rapper!