From back-to-back “romedy” and sitcom success to pranking celebrities, Ashton Kutcher might strike people as a dork. But this money-making genius has built himself a massive fortune. Ashton Kutcher’s net worth is estimated at $200.0 million going into 2018, according to sources. And, will only rise from there.
You may have heard of Ashton Kutcher. He was on That ‘70s Show and Two and a Half Men. He Punk’d celebs, married Demi Moore, and is now married to Mila Kunis. Known for his dorky characters on screen, Kutcher has achieved so much more outside of acting.
Ashton Kutcher is a prolific investor and has made millions from it. He has a net worth of $200.0 million, and a higher figure is just on the horizon. Check out Ashton Kutcher’s rise to multimillionaire status here.
How Much Is Ashton Kutcher’s Net Worth?
First, here are some interesting facts about the actor:
- Born in Iowa on February 7, 1978, Kutcher started his career as a Calvin Klein model.
- Kutcher’s claim to fame was with That ‘70s Show (1998-2006), Dude, Where’s My Car?, Just Married, The Butterfly Effect, and he recently starred in the Netflix comedy, The Ranch.
- The actor launched Katalyst Films production company (currently shut down), as well as produced and hosted MTV’s hidden camera show, Punk’d (2003-2007).
- Ashton Kutcher’s divorce from Demi Moore was finalized in 2013; both sides relinquished rights on spousal support.
- Kutcher was named Forbes’ Highest Paid TV Actor in 2013 with his Two and a Half Men contract worth $20.0 million.
- The star had endorsement deals with Lenovo and Nikon Coolpix, and he’s also Lenovo’s product engineer and designed the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro.
- Ashton Kutcher proposed to Mila Kunis in 2014 with $250,000 engagement ring and were married in 2015 with $90 wedding bands.
- Kutcher owns mega mansions in California and drives a Ferrari and Harley Davidson; he lived in a two-story mobile home for $35,000 a month while filming Two and a Half Men.
Here’s a breakdown of Ashton Kutcher’s wealth from his acting and producing gigs:
|Ashton Kutcher’s Net Worth||$200.0 million|
|Annual Salary (approx.)||$16.0 million|
|Two and a Half Men salary||$750,000 per episode|
|Jobs salary||$24.4 million|
|No Strings Attached salary||$11.0 million|
|New Year’s Eve salary||$9.0 million|
|Price of Carpinteria, California vacation home||$10.0 million|
|Price of Beverly Hills mansion||$10.2 million|
|Sale Price of Hollywood Hills bachelor pad||$9.92 million|
|Price of Ferrari California||$202,000|
|Price of Fisker Karma||$100,000|
|Price of Harley Davidson||$15,000|
How Much Money Did Ashton Kutcher Make on Uber?
Although he may have a Ferrari and Harley, Kutcher would much rather Uber it everywhere. The investment-savvy celeb has built a portfolio worth $250.0 million putting his money in tech, social media, venture capital, and other businesses.
Kutcher also got into equity partnerships and invested in Airbnb, Uber, Skype, Shazam, Pinterest, and Foursquare, among several others. Ashton Kutcher’s Uber investment of $500,000 is reportedly worth 100 times more now.
Here’s a few other business investments the celebrity has made over the years:
- Ashton Kutcher’s venture capital firm is called A-Grade Investments.
- He co-owns Italian restaurant Dolce with That ‘70s Show
- Kutcher’s news and entertainment site, A Plus, raised $3.5 million in funds.
- He collaborated with UberMedia to launch the app, A.plus, a branded and customized Twitter client; it directly monetizes his 19 million Twitter followers by presenting his social media activity.
Feat. on CNBC’s list of Most Innovative Early Stage Startups, meet today’s #TechTuesday: @Opus12CO2. Providing companies with a solution to CO2 where it's emitted & turning it into something they can use or sell, like chemicals or fuels #investorhttps://t.co/tzctrB7dUx
— ashton kutcher (@aplusk) November 22, 2017
Check out some of Ashton Kutcher’s investments and major fund-raising ventures through A-Grade Investments in recent years below:
|Panorama Education||$4.0 million|
|Chloe & Isabel||$8.5 million|