1) Jennifer Esposito: Not only did Bradley Cooper date Jennifer Esposito, but he also married the actress in 2006. Unfortunately, their marriage was short-lived—she filed for divorce just four months later due to “irreconcilable difference.” At the time, a rep for Cooper admitted that they had actually been separated for quite some time and that the split was mutual. Although Esposito remarried in 2014, Bradley Cooper has since avoided tying the knot again, at least for now.
2) Isabella Brewster: There’s a good chance that this was more of a fling than a full-fledged relationship. Bradley Cooper and Isabella Brewster, the younger sister of Fast & Furious star Jordana Brewster, were spotted on several dates together, but it seems their budding relationship quickly fizzled out.
3) Renee Zellweger: Cooper and Zellweger starred alongside each other in the 2009 thriller flick Case 39. They dated for about two years and even sparked marriage rumors when Zellweger was seen browsing at engagement rings. Of course, those were just rumors—the couple split in March 2011, but reportedly remained friends.
4) Zoe Saldana: The two actors grew close while filming their 2012 movie The Words, in which they played a married couple. Although they denied they were dating at first, they had no choice but to give in after paparazzi photos surfaced of them kissing. Unfortunately, the high-profile relationship only lasted about a year. However, the breakup was a blessing in disguise for Saldana, because a couple months later she started dating artist Marco Perego, whom she eventually married—she gave birth to their twin boys in November 2014.
5) Suki Waterhouse: This relationship got a lot of media attention because of the stark age difference between the two stars; when they first started dating in March 2013, Bradley Cooper was 38 and Suki Waterhouse was only 21. But despite the age difference, Cooper managed to make it work with the English model for two years, and she even accompanied the actor to several red carpet events, including the Oscars. However, the couple officially split in March last year with many tabloids reporting that it had something to do with Bradley Cooper getting close to his famous ex, Renee Zellweger.
6) Irina Shayk: This 30-year-old Sports Illustrated model is Bradley Cooper’s latest conquest. They reportedly started dating last year, a month after he split from Suki Waterhouse and three months after she split from her long-time boyfriend, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. So far their relationship seems to be going strong. Not surprisingly, the couple is constantly plagued with rumors, including a potential split, followed by reports that they’re now living together. Could Irina Shayk be the woman who finally makes Bradley Cooper settle down for good?