No sex tape, the least famous significant other, and the lightest filmography—there are plenty of reasons why Kourtney Kardashian is the least talked about compared to her younger sisters, Kim and Khloé. However, those who aren’t keeping up with this Kardashian on social media are really missing out! Here are five reasons why you need to follow Kourtney Kardashian on Instagram if you aren’t already.
1. She’s a devoted mother to three very adorable kids: Kourtney Kardashian has three kids with on-again-off-again boyfriend Scott Disick: six-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope, and one-year-old Reign. And like any proud mom, the star will take any chance to snap a picture and show the world how cute they are! The most recent pic shows a sleepy, comfy morning that would thaw even the iciest heart!
2. She’s a family-minded woman: Though it’s likely already apparent if you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney Kardashian strongly believes in supporting one’s family. And apparently she makes quite a distance, with step-sister Kylie Jenner once writing her a note saying, “You teach me more than you know. I learn so much from you and am so proud of you.”
3. She’s sexy: People often think of Kim or even Khloé first when talking about the Kardashians’ looks, but that may be a mistake! Kourtney has shown herself to be just as capable of catching attention, as a quick browse through her Instagram account will show. And expect her to show off her sexy side more often, as she captioned one recent post, “Tell everybody I’m back in town.”
4. She’s a culinary whiz: You may not have known this, but Kourtney Kardashian knows what she’s doing in the kitchen! Luckily for fans following her on both Instagram and her official app, she’s willing to share some tips and recipes; the app offers the actual instructions, but her Instagram page features lots of the delicious pics!
5. She knows how to have fun: Kourtney Kardashian seems more willing to try new things than the other members of her family, which makes for interesting social media posts! Whether it’s “ninja training” like in the photo below or wearing a Minnie Mouse onsie, the eldest Kardashian sibling just seems more comfortable with putting herself out there, which is a very admirable quality!