Have a Story To Tell?
We’re looking for women who are dating or married to men 20 years or older than them and who want to share their stories with other women in the same situation.
They can be stories about how great it is to be with an older man… they can be stories about the challenges of being with an older man… or they can be those juicy stories about family, sex, or money that we all love to hear about.
Whether they are heartfelt, controversial, funny, thought-provoking or all of the above, we want to hear about it. And if it’s a story we can publish, we will pay you $500 for the story, with an opportunity to write more!
Here’s how it works:
In the form below, you are required to enter a name. If you don’t want to enter your real name, enter an alias or a pen name. You are also required to enter your story. You don’t have to be an expert writer, but we do have some ground rules:
- The story must be 100% truthful. We will only accept stories that are real and truthful. Remember, your story is going to be used to help other women, so please be honest.
- Try and keep the story under 1,000 words, but more than 500 words.
- Keep your story in good taste. I know that sometimes, “colorful” language might be used to describe a situation. But we’re trying to take the high road here, so please, keep it as clean as possible.
- You don’t have to be an expert writer. While it’s important to make sure that your story is clear and readable, it doesn’t have to be technically perfect. Our editors will take care of the edits to your story for content, grammar and readability.
Once you’ve written your story, you have a choice:
- You can click the submit button and send it to us completely anonymously, or
- You can enter your email address and/or phone number, then click the submit button.
If you’re just looking to tell one story to “get it off your chest” or just for the thrill of writing it, then choosing option A is for you. However, if we do publish your story, we won’t be able to pay you the $500 for it.
With option B, if we publish your story, adding your contact info will allow us to arrange the $500 compensation and to potentially work out an arrangement for you to write more content. We will still publish your story under your pen name or anonymously, but this option allows us to communicate with you so you can tell us where to send your payment. And remember, we keep all communications 100% confidential.
Ultimately, the choice is up to you. If you’d like, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll gladly answer any of your questions. You can also submit your story through that e-mail if you’d like.
Now it’s your turn. Go ahead… spill the beans on your relationship with an older man, by filling in the information below: