For young women, the whole point of a sugar daddy is to enjoy the perks of being with someone who has more than enough money in the bank to spend on you. If you’re in the market for a sugar daddy, it will help to know which cities around the globe are home to the greatest number of millionaires. Here are the top seven cities where you’ll have the greatest chances of rubbing shoulders with a millionaire:
7. Osaka, Japan is home to 190,000 millionaires. While this seems like a high number, it puts it into perspective when you consider that the city’s population is close to three million.
6. Beijing, China is the country’s richest city. There are 213,000 millionaires living here—that’s 17% of China’s millionaires. On the other hand, when you look at the list of multi-millionaires ($30 million or more), Beijing is only tenth, behind other Asian cities like Singapore and Osaka.
5. Frankfurt, Germany is not too far behind with 217,000 millionaires.
4. Paris, France is glamorous and romantic, not to mention rich, with 219,000 millionaires living in this capital city. Of all the French millionaires, 39% of them live in Paris—this is one of the highest percentages around the world. Paris also ranks ninth on the list of cities with the most billionaires—there are currently 22 of them living in Paris.
3. London, England isn’t a cheap city to live in, which is why it’s home to 281,000 millionaires, over 4,000 multi-millionaires, and 54 billionaires.
2. New York City, New York is where you’ll find North America’s richest and most affluent men. Not only does it have 389,000 millionaires, but it also has more billionaires than any other city in the world—almost 70 billionaires live in the Big Apple. Which neighborhood should you hit up first to find a sugar daddy? It would have to be Manhattan, where seven percent of the city’s millionaires live.
1. Tokyo, Japan takes the top spot with a whopping 461,000 millionaires. The country as a whole has approximately 2.1 million millionaires, with 21% of them living in Tokyo. However, Tokyo probably won’t hold the lead for much longer. It’s estimated that by the year 2020, there will be more than two million new millionaires in other Chinese and American cities.
Buckland, J., “Cities with the most millionaires,” MSN Money, May 21, 2013; http://money.ca.msn.com/savings-debt/gallery/cities-with-the-most-millionaires#image=2.